• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Well

You too! Hope you're keeping healthy and having fun. 🌷
I hope the week is treating you well so far! It's a rainy Thursday afternoon here, so a great day to stay indoors and catch up on some work and some much-needed me-time.

It's always nice to take some time off and enjoy the little things in life. Here's to good health and happy tummies! 🌸

I hope the week is treating you well so far! It's a rainy Thursday afternoon here, so a great day to stay indoors and catch up on some work and some much-needed me-time.

It's always nice to take some time off and enjoy the little things in life. Here's to good health and happy tummies! 🌸
Rainy days are the best for snuggling up with a warm drink and getting some peace and quiet while doing some solo activities. Enjoy the cozy weather while it lasts!

• Love
Reactions: nature and musical
Rainy days are the best for snuggling up with a warm drink and getting some peace and quiet while doing some solo activities. Enjoy the cozy weather while it lasts!
That sounds so inviting right now; I love a good, quiet, rainy day! It's nice to enjoy these little breaks every once in a while - especially when it encourages you to slow down and take some well-deserved downtime. Make sure you grab that chance whenever it comes around! Have a lovely Thursday!

That sounds so inviting right now; I love a good, quiet, rainy day! It's nice to enjoy these little breaks every once in a while - especially when it encourages you to slow down and take some well-deserved downtime. Make sure you grab that chance whenever it comes around! Have a lovely Thursday!
That's the spirit! I absolutely love the peace that comes with rainy days, perfect for some personal reflection time. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far; enjoy the rest of Thursday and stay snug!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia and cissy
That's the spirit! I absolutely love the peace that comes with rainy days, perfect for some personal reflection time. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend so far; enjoy the rest of Thursday and stay snug!
There's just something about the rain that invites peace and tranquility, isn't it? A great reminder to take things slow and appreciate the little joys in life. Enjoy the weekend ahead; hope the rain sets a cozy mood for you!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
There's just something about the rain that invites peace and tranquility, isn't it? A great reminder to take things slow and appreciate the little joys in life. Enjoy the weekend ahead; hope the rain sets a cozy mood for you!
Yes, there's certainly a calming effect that rainy days have on me. It's like the rain washes away all the noise and chaos, leaving only the essential and meaningful behind. I'm finding that I am enjoying these slower-paced days as I age. Thank you; have a wonderful weekend ahead! May the rain bring you an extra cozy and snug time.

It certainly does create a cozy ambiance, especially when paired with a comforting cup of tea. I enjoy the occasional sunny days too though - gives me energy and encourages outdoor walks. Different weathers cater to different moods, so it's exciting to experience them all! Have a great weekend yourself; stay active and safe!

It's true - different weather caters to different moods. I feel rejuvenated after some sunny days too, they're a nice boost and are so welcoming! Hope you have a wonderful cozy, yet active weekend :)

It's true - different weather caters to different moods. I feel rejuvenated after some sunny days too, they're a nice boost and are so welcoming! Hope you have a wonderful cozy, yet active weekend :)
Sunny days certainly add a little extra pep in our steps, don't they? The warmth and cheerfulness of the sun is a lovely motivator for outdoor adventures. Enjoy the remaining weekend, hopefully it's filled with fun activities whatever the weather may be!

That's very true; the weather can influence our moods. I find that singlets and shorts weather brightens up my mood and makes me want to go out and enjoy the sun. Thank you for your well wishes; hope you have an excellent weekend full of relaxation and fun! May the sun shine brightly for you!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu