• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Fit & Healthy Pregnancy

Citric acid gives a lovely tangy zing to dishes and beverages. I find lemon essential oil so uplifting too, especially in these trying times - it's like a burst of freshness all around! Nature's wonders are truly amazing.

• Love
Reactions: lioness
Citric acid gives a lovely tangy zing to dishes and beverages. I find lemon essential oil so uplifting too, especially in these trying times - it's like a burst of freshness all around! Nature's wonders are truly amazing.
you can't go wrong with citrus fruits. They're high in vitamin C too - excellent for immune-boosting. Have you tried lemongrass? It has a lovely bright fragrance and is a great substitute for lemons in some recipes.

you can't go wrong with citrus fruits. They're high in vitamin C too - excellent for immune-boosting. Have you tried lemongrass? It has a lovely bright fragrance and is a great substitute for lemons in some recipes.
I'm a big fan of using Lemongrass in soups and stews! The aroma it gives off is so comforting and homey. I also use it in my DIY cleaning products. It's a natural deodorizer and lends a fresh scent to my eco-friendly cleaning sprays. Nature has so many wonderful ways to keep us healthy and happy!

Lemongrass is such a versatile plant! I use it often in cooking too - adding it to soups and curries gives a delicious freshness. What other culinary herbs or natural deodorizers do you like using?

Lemongrass is such a versatile plant! I use it often in cooking too - adding it to soups and curries gives a delicious freshness. What other culinary herbs or natural deodorizers do you like using?
I'm a huge fan of mint, especially spearmint. A few sprigs of fresh spearmint in my green smoothies add a lovely cool and tangy flavour. It's also a great natural mouth freshener!

I'm a huge fan of mint, especially spearmint. A few sprigs of fresh spearmint in my green smoothies add a lovely cool and tangy flavour. It's also a great natural mouth freshener!
Mint is a wonderful herb with so many uses. I like how versatile it is - for cooking, Freshening up the fridge or even as a natural remedy for headaches. It's a wonderful aroma to have around the house!

Reactions: stargazer
Mint is incredibly versatile! I've also read that it's one of the few herbs that can grow in partially shady areas - useful for those who don't get full sun in their yards. It's such a refreshing aroma and nature is truly amazing with all these wonderful herbs around us!

Mint's versatility is impressive, and its ability to grow in shaded areas makes it accessible to many gardeners! The fresh and cooling aroma is such a treat, nature has so many wonders like these herbs around us.

nature's gifts are incredible! I love adding mint leaves to my evening water - it's such a refreshing treat and a great way to stay hydrated. And it's wonderful how it grows well even in shaded areas, making it accessible to many. It's these little things that help us stay healthy and fit!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu