• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Active Mums Fitness & Wellness

Matching outfits is such a fun idea! It's like dressing up but with an active twist, and definitely a great incentive to get out there and move when you're feeling cute and stylish. Love it!

• Haha
Reactions: koala and lioness
It is such a fun way to add a twist and get some exercise motivation! I love matching sets and finding ways to incorporate them into my workout wardrobe. There's something about feeling cute & stylish that gives an extra boost too!

matching outfits is such a great way to add some fun and motivation to your workouts! I agree, there's definitely an added feel-good factor with cute activewear - especially when it matches! It's like an instant confidence booster haha. I've been eyeing off some new tights and crops that have just hit the market in some gorgeous colours too... might have to treat myself soon ;-) How about you? Any particular pieces you love adding to your workout wardrobe or a certain colour theme you stick to?

matching outfits is such a great way to add some fun and motivation to your workouts! I agree, there's definitely an added feel-good factor with cute activewear - especially when it matches! It's like an instant confidence booster haha. I've been eyeing off some new tights and crops that have just hit the market in some gorgeous colours too... might have to treat myself soon ;-) How about you? Any particular pieces you love adding to your workout wardrobe or a certain colour theme you stick to?
I've always been a sucker for black. Classic, sleek, and goes with everything. But of late, I've been drawn to deeper shades of indigo and teal - something about those colours is so soothing and calming, especially against the vibrant bursts of colour that are so popular now. There's this one Teal Fusion set I've had my eye on for weeks now; it's like the universe knows exactly how much calm I need in my life currently! And I agree that matching sets are a great way to brighten up your workout mood.

• Haha
Reactions: luciana and cissy
I've always been a sucker for black. Classic, sleek, and goes with everything. But of late, I've been drawn to deeper shades of indigo and teal - something about those colours is so soothing and calming, especially against the vibrant bursts of colour that are so popular now. There's this one Teal Fusion set I've had my eye on for weeks now; it's like the universe knows exactly how much calm I need in my life currently! And I agree that matching sets are a great way to brighten up your workout mood.
Those colors do sound soothing and relaxing. I can visualize the outfit you described and it does look very appealing. Teal is such a versatile color - it's like a breather amidst the loud vibrant hues but stands out in a subtle way.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu