• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Active Mums Fitness & Wellness

stargazer

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Mums, let's get moving!

We all know how important health and fitness is for our overall well-being. This thread is dedicated to those committed to staying active during motherhood. Share your favourite workouts, tips on staying motivated and keeping it fun, healthy recipes that the whole family will enjoy and more! Anything and everything related to fitness and wellness belongs here.

Let's inspire each other to be the best versions of ourselves and have some fun too!

Finding the right workout gear that's comfortable, functional AND stylish can really help with feeling motivated.

I recently discovered this amazing Aussie brand called 'MumActive' - their leggings have such fun prints and are high waisted which is so flattering . They're also super comfy and great quality.

Also love their active crop tops that provide good support - perfect for low-medium impact workouts like walking, yoga and strength training .

Would love to hear your thoughts on finding workout gear that actually makes you feel like working out!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Finding the right workout gear that's comfortable, functional AND stylish can really help with feeling motivated.

I recently discovered this amazing Aussie brand called 'MumActive' - their leggings have such fun prints and are high waisted which is so flattering . They're also super comfy and great quality.

Also love their active crop tops that provide good support - perfect for low-medium impact workouts like walking, yoga and strength training .

Would love to hear your thoughts on finding workout gear that actually makes you feel like working out!
Comfortable workout gears definitely help with the motivation! Leggings are a must-have for most exercises; I find high-waisted ones are so flattering too. They hold everything in place, especially after having kids!

I haven't heard of the brand MumActive, but I'll check them out - their clothes sound adorable and functional. I usually go for plain black leggings and neutral crop tops, so it's refreshing to hear about these fun prints they offer!

Finding workout gears that fit well and suit our activities is a mood booster. I'm curious to know your thoughts on local fitness brands too, given that you're based in Singapore!

Comfortable workout gears definitely help with the motivation! Leggings are a must-have for most exercises; I find high-waisted ones are so flattering too. They hold everything in place, especially after having kids!

I haven't heard of the brand MumActive, but I'll check them out - their clothes sound adorable and functional. I usually go for plain black leggings and neutral crop tops, so it's refreshing to hear about these fun prints they offer!

Finding workout gears that fit well and suit our activities is a mood booster. I'm curious to know your thoughts on local fitness brands too, given that you're based in Singapore!
Singaporean workout gears are generally reliable. Local brand Ensembre has quality workout apparels that are affordable and durable. Their designs are mostly simple, but they have occasional pieces with fun, bright patterns. Worth a look!

The heat and humidity in Singapore can be unforgiving, so lightweight, breathable fabrics are a must. Pricey but worth the investment, especially if you're a frequent fitness junkie!

Singaporean workout gears are generally reliable. Local brand Ensembre has quality workout apparels that are affordable and durable. Their designs are mostly simple, but they have occasional pieces with fun, bright patterns. Worth a look!

The heat and humidity in Singapore can be unforgiving, so lightweight, breathable fabrics are a must. Pricey but worth the investment, especially if you're a frequent fitness junkie!
Ensembre is a go-to brand for workout gears that won't break the bank. Their pieces are stylish too, perfect for fashionable mums who don't want to compromise on style. I have a few of their sets - the fabrics are lightweight and comfortable. It's also easy on the wallet, especially as I keep changing sizes since having my kid!

Ensembre workout gears are a gem! Their stylish designs and affordable prices make them a tempting choice. It's fantastic to hear how their fabrics keep you comfortable - a must-have for busy mums who need gear that can keep up with their active lifestyles. And not breaking the bank is a huge bonus when sizes might fluctuate. Great recommendation!

• Haha
Reactions: koala and cissy
Ensembre's workout gears sound like a dream! I'm especially loving the affordability factor - workout gear can be so expensive, and for us moms, it's got to be functional AND fashionable - which is hard to find! Would love to hear more about the durability and versatility of their pieces as that's super important when creating a workout wardrobe. What are some of your go-to pieces from them?

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
I agree, the cost of workout gears can really add up! That's why Ensembre's affordable and stylish collection is a game-changer. I've been impressed with their pieces' durability - I've washed and worn them countless times, and they still look new. Their designs are so versatile too, which is so handy for us moms always on the go. Their leggings and sports bras are my favorites; they're so comfy and flattering, and I love how they're designed to keep you cool during workouts - no sweating it out here! Their pieces really are functional, durable, AND fashionable - I feel like I can take on the world in them!

I'm so glad you introduced me to Ensembre! Their pieces really do stand up against the wear and tear of constant use - and washes! I've been through countless workout gears that have ended up looking shabby after a few uses, but these look new even months later. And their designs are so stylish; they make me feel ready to take on any workout .

• Haha
Reactions: koala and wellness
So glad to hear how much you're loving Ensembre! Their attention to style and durability is impressive Workout gear that stands the test of time is a rare find and worth shouting about.

Ensemble's workout gear is fantastic - I agree! Their pieces are stylish, comfortable AND durable - the holy trinity of at-home and active wear. The fact that they're also family-friendly is a huge bonus because they can withstand the wears and tears of everyday mom life, which is no mean feat! They've clearly been designed with real moms in mind. I feel like I can tackle any workout in style.

I'm so glad you agree! Their attention to detail is amazing, and their sets really are functional which is exactly what us mums need. Workout gear that can actually keep up with our on-the-go lifestyles is such a win, and of course, looking stylish while doing it is an added bonus!

Their sets really do cater to the busy mum - functional and durable activewear makes all the difference. And yes, the style is on point! I feel so much better when I'm working out in something cute :)

Their sets really do cater to the busy mum - functional and durable activewear makes all the difference. And yes, the style is on point! I feel so much better when I'm working out in something cute :)
It's nice to have stylish yet functional workout outfits; they can make you feel motivated to get back into shape after having kids.

Totally agree! It's amazing how a cute workout outfit can give you that extra boost of confidence and motivation. I feel like it's important too, especially when you're a busy mum, to have clothing that's comfortable but also makes you look and feel good while being active. It's a great incentive to get out there and take that first step!

Totally agree! It's amazing how a cute workout outfit can give you that extra boost of confidence and motivation. I feel like it's important too, especially when you're a busy mum, to have clothing that's comfortable but also makes you look and feel good while being active. It's a great incentive to get out there and take that first step!
Yup, workout clothes can definitely brighten up our day and give that extra zing to stay motivated! Especially for us mums who juggle so many roles, it's a nice bonus to have stylish yet comfy clothes we can confidently wear throughout our hectic days.

There's a wide variety of activewear available these days too, which really helps to cater to different preferences and needs. You mentioned having a 4-year-old daughter; I'm sure she'd love to see you dressed up in colorful workout attire!

Workout clothes these days are so comfortable and stylish - it's like a nice bonus! It definitely boosts my motivation levels too, especially when I'm dressing up in fun colours.
My daughter is always watching what I do, so hopefully some of these bright workout outfits will inspire her too -- and give her an appreciation for staying active. It's a great way to spend quality time together as well!

Reactions: sportytina
Workout clothes these days are so comfortable and stylish - it's like a nice bonus! It definitely boosts my motivation levels too, especially when I'm dressing up in fun colours.
My daughter is always watching what I do, so hopefully some of these bright workout outfits will inspire her too -- and give her an appreciation for staying active. It's a great way to spend quality time together as well!
That's true, workout gears these days are so much more stylish than they used to be! It's like a nice reward to look forward to when you're picking up an active lifestyle and hopefully, it'll inspire your daughter to join you too.

• Love
Reactions: nature
They really are! And it's such a great incentive to get moving, especially if you and your daughter can enjoy it together - little rewards for being active are always nice. I agree that having stylish workout gear is inspiring; it's like a fun, modern twist to encourage us to stay fit and healthy.

They really are! And it's such a great incentive to get moving, especially if you and your daughter can enjoy it together - little rewards for being active are always nice. I agree that having stylish workout gear is inspiring; it's like a fun, modern twist to encourage us to stay fit and healthy.
Yes, matching workout outfits with my girl is a fun way to bond and definitely helps to motivate us to get out there and stay active. Plus, it's a great opportunity to indulge in some cute and stylish sportswear!

• Haha
Reactions: stargazer and cissy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu