• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Stay Active Moms

I love hiking for this exact reason! There's something about being surrounded by nature and the sense of accomplishment from reaching a viewpoint - it's like a literal fresh perspective. I find the beach calming too, especially on a cloudy day - there's something very soothing and meditative about the waves. It really helps me clear my head, almost like a reset button!
It's interesting how different environments offer distinct calming sensations. The sound of waves seems to be a popular white noise that soothes many frazzled souls. The sea has this mysterious yet tranquilising effect, while the height of mountains is incredibly humbling and resets our perspective.

The ocean's calming sound relaxes the mind and body. I find it so interesting how nature has such profound effects on our senses and overall mood. A walk in the woods, the sight of lush green trees, or even desert landscapes with their stark beauty also have a therapeutic effect - each in their own way. Nature is medicinal for the soul!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: lioness and cissy
I love this! It's amazing how healing being out in nature can be--it's like a reset button for your mind. I feel so fortunate to live near the ocean and find it incredibly calming too. There's something about the wide open space and endless views that's so peaceful. And you're right, different landscapes have their own special kind of beauty and healing powers - I love the desert too with it's stark beauty. The wide open spaces seem to open up your mind as well. It's like a fresh start.

Nature's soothing balm! I'm grateful for the peace it brings and how it can heal and reset. The ocean is calming, and I love how you describe its wide open space and endless views. The desert, too, with its stark beauty has a powerful effect - like a mental refresh. Each landscape in its own way, a unique therapy.

Reactions: koala and mamamia
It's true, different landscapes offer distinct calming and healing experiences. The ocean with its vastness and the desert with its serene beauty have a powerful effect on resetting our minds. Nature sure has the best therapy!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu