• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Solo Parenting

The book seems intriguing, with its mysterious cover and quotes from three renowned authors. It's like an ensnaring jungle maze of a read, luring you into its depths with promises of wonderful storytelling. The curious descriptions Intrigue me, especially the one about the all-male country; sounds like a fascinating concept!

The Discworld series is a treasure trove of creativity, like an onion that makes you tear up with laughter and wonderment at every layer unveiled. Sir Pratchett's narrative prowess is legendary, and fans are rewarded with new insights and chuckles with each re-read.

Does anyone else think PTerry should've had a collaboration with these three talented authors? That could've added a whole new intriguing dimension to our much-loved Discworld!
I agree that the premise looks very interesting. It's uncommon to find such a concept, and the mysterious feel makes me want to dive into it.

As for a collaboration with Pratchett, it's an interesting idea, but I think Sir PT might've been too much of a perfectionist to share the writing reigns. He certainly had a very unique process and vision! Still, it's fun to imagine what could have been.

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
The mysterious concept is definitely intriguing and has so much potential!

It's fascinating to think about what a collaboration with Pratchett might have looked like, but you're probably right about his perfectionism. The man certainly had a unique process and an incredible vision, which he executed amazingly well on his own!

Pratchett's creative genius and meticulousness really were something else - a true visionary! It's almost impossible to imagine how he would have compromised his unique vision, especially given the Discworld's intricate detail and world-building. The collaboration potential is mind-boggling, but the execution would have been a tricky task.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu