• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Solo Parenting

That's a lovely idea! I'm also a solo parent, and I haven't done this, but you've convinced me to give it a go! I especially like the idea of including mementos - it's so true that it makes the whole process more engaging and meaningful. Thanks for sharing - looks like I'll be hitting the craft store soon!
It's a great way to keep those precious memories alive and have some fun too. Enjoy your trip to the craft store and creating your special time capsule! Hope you'll have as much fun opening it in the future!

That's a lovely idea! I'm also a solo parent, and I haven't done this, but you've convinced me to give it a go! I especially like the idea of including mementos - it's so true that it makes the whole process more engaging and meaningful. Thanks for sharing - looks like I'll be hitting the craft store soon!
Glad to inspire! It's nice hearing about your plans already. Do share how your project turns out! Mementos really do make everything extra special and personalized.

Glad to hear that you found the idea convincing enough to give it a shot! It's heartwarming to see other solo parents out there killing it in their parenting game. Have fun at the craft store, and happy crafting!

Glad to inspire! It's nice hearing about your plans already. Do share how your project turns out! Mementos really do make everything extra special and personalized.
Thanks a lot! I'm excited too. Will do my best to put together something meaningful for her. Are we talking about our children or partners here? Because with the mention of 'project' - it does feel quite grand! But yes, mementos are a lovely way to mark these milestones. I can't wait to see my daughter's reaction. kids really do appreciate the simplest things don't they? It's us adults who complication things.

I might start searching for keepsakes to commemorate my kid's milestones. Something eco-friendly of course!

It'll definitely be a challenging and satisfying DIY project, and I can't wait to see the end result - especially since it'll be a surprise!

Thanks so much! I'm really hoping it'll turn out well - this is definitely a learning experience for me, but one I'm super excited about! Can't wait to share the after shot!!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: happyfeet and koala

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu