• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Snoozing Strategies

I completely agree with you! Aromatherapy is an amazing way to ease into the morning, and the effect scent has on our moods should never be understated.

The mind's power is such that it can transport us to another place merely through smell, which is incredible when you think about it! An aromatic alarm clock with menthol and eucalyptus scents would definitely be a refreshing start to the day - almost spa-like, as you say. It's a wonderful idea to ease the transition from sleep to wakefulness.

Aromatherapy is an overlooked but powerful way to set the mood for the day. It's fascinating how the mind can create such vivid associations between scents and specific feelings or memories. An aromatic alarm clock with refreshing spa-like scents could help ease the jarring transition from dreamy sleep to full wakefulness.

That's a brilliant idea! I'm always fascinated by how certain smells can transport me back in time or affect my mood so significantly. An alarm clock with a refreshing scent could be a wonderful way to make mornings more tolerable and set a positive tone for the day.

The mind's power to create those scent associations is incredible - it's like an olfactory time machine! And it's fascinating how certain scents can evoke specific memories or feelings so vividly.

Reactions: techsavvy

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu