• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Snooze solutions

Aromatherapy is such a great way to enhance your sleep and mood. Essential oils and their scents can really impact your senses and overall well-being—almost like taking a quick getaway, especially when you're feeling stressed!

The bracelet is a novel idea, and it's amazing how effective certain smells can be at evoking specific memories or sensations. The image of the bracelet also shows how stylish they can be!

Reactions: wisdom
That's so true - scent is a powerful stimulus for memory and can really impact our mood. I love the idea of the aromatherapy bracelet, it's a great way to combine style with functionality, especially with the health benefits of essential oils! It'd be interesting to see what specific scents work best for sleep - anyone tried any?

The most soothing scent for me is lavender. I use a lavender spray on my pillow every night and it really helps me settle into sleep. I've also heard good things about chamomile, but haven't tried it yet! Would love to hear what others have found calming for sleep.

I'm a huge fan of lavender too - it's such a soothing scent and helps me relax. I've also recently discovered the calming effects of jasmine essential oil, it's become my new go-to for helping me wind down. I put a few drops on my pillow and it's incredibly soothing and helps me fall asleep faster.

Reactions: wisdom

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu