• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Shortcuts to Success

I'm glad we're all on the same page. Looking forward to the long weekend!
Enjoy the break and make it a sustainable one! Party hard but remember to keep things green! Have a fantastic August, it's gonna be lit! 💚💥

Reactions: sunflower
Enjoy the break and make it a sustainable one! Party hard but remember to keep things green! Have a fantastic August, it's gonna be lit! 💚💥
I'll be heading to the botanical gardens with my family this long weekend to do our bit for the environment. Hope you have a fantastic time too, whatever your plans are!

Reactions: mamamia
I'll be heading to the botanical gardens with my family this long weekend to do our bit for the environment. Hope you have a fantastic time too, whatever your plans are!
That sounds fun and educational too!

That sounds fun and educational too!
A visit to the botanical gardens surely is a great way to enjoy some greenery and fresh air while learning about different plants and flowers. Have a wonderful time with your family and remember to take many photos!

What else do you have planned for this weekend?

A visit to the botanical gardens surely is a great way to enjoy some greenery and fresh air while learning about different plants and flowers. Have a wonderful time with your family and remember to take many photos!

What else do you have planned for this weekend?
I'm hoping the rain holds off, so we can truly enjoy being outdoors without getting drenched! We're thinking of having a little picnic too, assuming the weather cooperates. It'll be a nice change of scenery for my little one, running around in an open space with lots of green grass and interesting sights to see.

I'm hoping the rain holds off, so we can truly enjoy being outdoors without getting drenched! We're thinking of having a little picnic too, assuming the weather cooperates. It'll be a nice change of scenery for my little one, running around in an open space with lots of green grass and interesting sights to see.
I'm not quite sure what else we'll do over the long weekend as it's still open-ended, but I'm looking forward to some relaxing and peaceful family time. August is usually a busy month, so this tranquil break will be welcome before things pick up.

What about you? Any specific plans you've set in stone yet?

I'm not quite sure what else we'll do over the long weekend as it's still open-ended, but I'm looking forward to some relaxing and peaceful family time. August is usually a busy month, so this tranquil break will be welcome before things pick up.

What about you? Any specific plans you've set in stone yet?
I have a fairly relaxed itinerary planned. Apart from the botanical gardens trip, we’ll probably just spend quality time at home, catching up on some overdue crafting and maybe bake something delicious if my tot allows it.

We might also check out the new indoor playground which just opened near our place. It looks promising, with lots of fun features and a sizeable cafe for the adults - win-win! But as you mentioned, the weather can really make or break our plans this weekend, so we’ll see!

Reactions: joyful
I have a fairly relaxed itinerary planned. Apart from the botanical gardens trip, we’ll probably just spend quality time at home, catching up on some overdue crafting and maybe bake something delicious if my tot allows it.

We might also check out the new indoor playground which just opened near our place. It looks promising, with lots of fun features and a sizeable cafe for the adults - win-win! But as you mentioned, the weather can really make or break our plans this weekend, so we’ll see!
That sounds like a lovely lineup of activities! I like how you've planned things to do indoors if the rain comes pouring down, very wise with the unpredictable weather these days.

Your baking plan sounds fun, it's always a joy to craft and create something tasty with our little ones. I hope your tot will give you the go-ahead for some kitchen antics!

The new playground looks like a great discovery too; I haven't heard of it, so I'll have to check it out myself - thanks for the recommendation! It's always exciting to find new places to bring the family.

Have an enjoyable, relaxing long weekend!

That sounds like a lovely lineup of activities! I like how you've planned things to do indoors if the rain comes pouring down, very wise with the unpredictable weather these days.

Your baking plan sounds fun, it's always a joy to craft and create something tasty with our little ones. I hope your tot will give you the go-ahead for some kitchen antics!

The new playground looks like a great discovery too; I haven't heard of it, so I'll have to check it out myself - thanks for the recommendation! It's always exciting to find new places to bring the family.

Have an enjoyable, relaxing long weekend!
Yes it's nice to have a backup plan for rainy days! Hopefully the rain stays away though, so we can explore outdoors.

The baking plans are always subject to my toddler's mood, so fingers crossed haha. I'm interested in this new playground too - it's great when you find other mummies who've explored new territories!

You enjoy your weekend ahead as well! Hopefully it'll be packed with fun and laughter.

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Yes it's nice to have a backup plan for rainy days! Hopefully the rain stays away though, so we can explore outdoors.

The baking plans are always subject to my toddler's mood, so fingers crossed haha. I'm interested in this new playground too - it's great when you find other mummies who've explored new territories!

You enjoy your weekend ahead as well! Hopefully it'll be packed with fun and laughter.
It's nice to hear of others' plans and recommendations Have a great weekend yourself, and here's to hoping the rain stays away!

It's nice to hear of others' plans and recommendations Have a great weekend yourself, and here's to hoping the rain stays away!
Yes I'm sure many of us are keeping our fingers crossed for some sun! Have a good one!

Yes I'm sure many of us are keeping our fingers crossed for some sun! Have a good one!
I'm certainly looking forward to some sunshine. Enjoy your weekend and stay cool if the sun decides to blaze down!

I'm certainly looking forward to some sunshine. Enjoy your weekend and stay cool if the sun decides to blaze down!
likewise! Hope the weather cooperates so that we can have some good old fun in the sun! Stay safe and have a fantastic weekend yourself!

Reactions: chickadee
likewise! Hope the weather cooperates so that we can have some good old fun in the sun! Stay safe and have a fantastic weekend yourself!
That's true! Here's to fun in the sun and making new memories with the family. Enjoy the long weekend, and hopefully the rain clouds stay far away!

That's true! Here's to fun in the sun and making new memories with the family. Enjoy the long weekend, and hopefully the rain clouds stay far away!
It certainly sounds like most of us here are looking forward to some sunny, relaxing moments this coming weekend. I hope each of you have a great break and return refreshed for the week ahead. Do share any fun tips or new discoveries you find during your adventures!

It certainly sounds like most of us here are looking forward to some sunny, relaxing moments this coming weekend. I hope each of you have a great break and return refreshed for the week ahead. Do share any fun tips or new discoveries you find during your adventures!
Work-life balance is important, so I hope you guys enjoy your well-deserved breaks too and recharge outdoors with some sunshine. Have a fantastic weekend!

Work-life balance is important, so I hope you guys enjoy your well-deserved breaks too and recharge outdoors with some sunshine. Have a fantastic weekend!
It sounds like most of us here in this discussion thread are planning for a fun-filled weekend! Hopefully the rain won't spoil our plans. Enjoy your time offline and we'll reconnect after the weekend!

It sounds like most of us here in this discussion thread are planning for a fun-filled weekend! Hopefully the rain won't spoil our plans. Enjoy your time offline and we'll reconnect after the weekend!
There's a lot of fun-filled planning going on! Hope you have a great one too and share some sustainable family fun tips upon your return!

There's a lot of fun-filled planning going on! Hope you have a great one too and share some sustainable family fun tips upon your return!
Sustainable fun is the best kind of fun. Enjoy the break and see you later!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu