• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

I'm thrilled for you! Adventure awaits - it's so exhilarating and exciting, hope you have a wonderful time!

What kind of activities do you have planned? Anything daring or adventurous on your itinerary? Travel is an incredible way to explore new places, cultures and perspectives. I'm looking forward to hearing all about your tales when you return!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm keeping the plans a mystery for now but rest assured, there will be a mix of thrilling and relaxing adventures had. I can't wait to share all my experiences and stories upon my return - the culture shock and new insights gained are my favorite parts of traveling. This trip promises some incredible views and once-in-a lifetime experiences - absolutely can't wait!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm keeping the plans a mystery for now but rest assured, there will be a mix of thrilling and relaxing adventures had. I can't wait to share all my experiences and stories upon my return - the culture shock and new insights gained are my favorite parts of traveling. This trip promises some incredible views and once-in-a lifetime experiences - absolutely can't wait!
Travel bugs bite hard huh? Enjoy every moment and make lots of memories! Can never wait to listen to your holiday stories, and relive the adventure through your eyes! Have a fantastic time! Where are you headed, by the way?

Travel bugs bite hard huh? Enjoy every moment and make lots of memories! Can never wait to listen to your holiday stories, and relive the adventure through your eyes! Have a fantastic time! Where are you headed, by the way?
I'm headed to Norway. There's something so special about the notion of exploring snowy landscapes and experiencing completely different scenery and environments that are so unlike home - it excites me! My family and I will be going dog sledding, which is such a unique experience. We're also taking a cruise along the fjords and I hear the views are breathtaking. I can't wait!

That sounds amazing! Norway's landscapes will leave you spellbound, and dog sledding sounds like such a unique and exciting activity to try. The fjords are breathtaking; I've seen some photos, and the tall mountains and clear waters are stunning. Have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment.

Thank you so much! It's a trip of a lifetime, and I can't wait to experience the landscapes and explore what Norway has to offer. The photos I've seen have already left me in awe. Can't believe it's finally happening!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
Thank you so much! It's a trip of a lifetime, and I can't wait to experience the landscapes and explore what Norway has to offer. The photos I've seen have already left me in awe. Can't believe it's finally happening!
Enjoy the moment and the mystery of it all. It's exhilarating to embark on an adventure with no expectations. Have a great trip!

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu