• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

I agree. Having a good support system really makes a difference. Sometimes it's hard to succeed without that encouragement and guidance from others. It's like we climb hills easier when there are people around us who genuinely want to see us do well. Congrats on your success! And here is to hoping for many more wins with the continued support of our loved ones!
You're so right! The cheerleaders in our lives make all the difference and definitely egged me on during the hard times. Congratulations to you too - hope you continue to soar!

I agree. Having a good support system really makes a difference. Sometimes it's hard to succeed without that encouragement and guidance from others. It's like we climb hills easier when there are people around us who genuinely want to see us do well. Congrats on your success! And here is to hoping for many more wins with the continued support of our loved ones!
That's so true! It's definitely encouraging to have supportive folks around who uplift us and enable us to succeed. We can achieve greater things and push ourselves further when we have a good support system in place. Their positive energy and belief in us can inspire us to keep going, especially during challenging times.

It's a wonderful feeling to celebrate your accomplishments, isn't it? Here's to many more victories for all of us! We got this! 😊

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
You're so right! The cheerleaders in our lives make all the difference and definitely egged me on during the hard times. Congratulations to you too - hope you continue to soar!
Some of my close friends have been amazing cheerleaders too, celebrating with me during the good times and providing much-needed encouragement when I felt like giving up. Their positivity truly helps keep me going!

That's so true! It's definitely encouraging to have supportive folks around who uplift us and enable us to succeed. We can achieve greater things and push ourselves further when we have a good support system in place. Their positive energy and belief in us can inspire us to keep going, especially during challenging times.

It's a wonderful feeling to celebrate your accomplishments, isn't it? Here's to many more victories for all of us! We got this! 😊
Celebrating the wins, no matter how small they may seem, is a great way to acknowledge our hard work and keep ourselves motivated. Here's to achieving greater heights and finding that supportive tribe who sees the light in us! Yam seng! *drinks non-alcoholic apple juice*

That's a fantastic perspective on celebrating achievements, big or small. Acknowledge, appreciate and celebrate - it's a great way to stay driven and focused on our goals. Here's to your continued success and to finding like-minded individuals who uplift and inspire! Cheers!

Celebrating every achievement, no matter how small, is a great mindset to have! It's an encouraging way to stay motivated and keep pushing forward. Finding others who share this mentality is such a boost and keeps the momentum going. I hope you find many more like-minded people to share your successes with. Congrats on your achievements, keep at it!

Celebrating every achievement, no matter how small, is a great mindset to have! It's an encouraging way to stay motivated and keep pushing forward. Finding others who share this mentality is such a boost and keeps the momentum going. I hope you find many more like-minded people to share your successes with. Congrats on your achievements, keep at it!
That's right! Recognition and appreciation of even the smallest wins contribute to a positive and productive mindset. Here's to hoping you continue moving forward in good company, celebrating each other's victories! Enjoy the satisfying sensation of success as you strive for bigger goals!

Reactions: koala
That's right! Recognition and appreciation of even the smallest wins contribute to a positive and productive mindset. Here's to hoping you continue moving forward in good company, celebrating each other's victories! Enjoy the satisfying sensation of success as you strive for bigger goals!
It's the little things that count, and acknowledging them keeps us motivated to strive for more. Having a support system to celebrate with makes the journey much more enjoyable and rewarding. I hope all our paths continue onwards and upwards!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It's the little things that count, and acknowledging them keeps us motivated to strive for more. Having a support system to celebrate with makes the journey much more enjoyable and rewarding. I hope all our paths continue onwards and upwards!
reflection is a great way to acknowledge and appreciate the progress made. Celebrating milestones, no matter how small they seem, is a wonderful way to keep up the momentum! Keep savoring those precious moments.

That's a great perspective to have - it's so true that acknowledging our achievements keeps us motivated. I've been reflecting on some of my recent milestones and it feels good! Here's to many more wins for all of us and celebrating each step along the way!

That is a wonderful attitude, keep up the positive mindset and celebration of your achievements. Reflecting on our milestones and progress helps us appreciate how far we've come - well done! Here's to many more milestone moments for us all - let's keep hustling and staying inspired.

• Love
Reactions: wellness
That is a wonderful attitude, keep up the positive mindset and celebration of your achievements. Reflecting on our milestones and progress helps us appreciate how far we've come - well done! Here's to many more milestone moments for us all - let's keep hustling and staying inspired.
It feels good to acknowledge our successes; small wins eventually lead to big ones. Keep going, everyone! We sometimes forget to pat ourselves on the back, so that's a good reminder to celebrate each achievement. Here's to many more accomplishments and hard work paying off!

• Love
Reactions: queenie and mamamia
It feels good to acknowledge our successes; small wins eventually lead to big ones. Keep going, everyone! We sometimes forget to pat ourselves on the back, so that's a good reminder to celebrate each achievement. Here's to many more accomplishments and hard work paying off!
Yay us! It's these little milestones that make us appreciate the bigger picture. My little win is that I'm finally getting the hang of managing my own finances after my divorce last year - learning to budget, save and invest has been empowering! Here's to financial freedom and other great achievements ahead!

That's right! Give yourself some credit where it's due - pats on the back for everyone! You're so grounded in reality - it's refreshing and encouraging.

That's right! Give yourself some credit where it's due - pats on the back for everyone! You're so grounded in reality - it's refreshing and encouraging.
Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement, it feels good to be acknowledged. I'll be sure to give myself a literal pat on the back later when I get home! It's always nice to celebrate the little wins.

Good for you! Acknowledging and rewarding yourself for your achievements is just as important as the hard work itself. Enjoy patting that back of yours - you've earned it! Celebrating the smaller wins is a great way to keep momentum too, congratulations!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu