• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

chickadee

Top-Notch
Reaction score
I'm so proud to share that after months of job searching, I've finally landed my dream role at my top choice company! It's a position that aligns perfectly with my skills and interests, and the team seems incredibly welcoming and talented. I can't wait to join them and make a real impact!

Feels like all the hard work and perseverance paid off, and I'm so grateful for this opportunity. Can't stop smiling! 🎉🥳

Now that I've made it, I'd love to hear about your success stories too! Whether it's landing that ideal job, launching a project, or any significant milestone you're proud of, share away! This thread is all about celebrating our achievements, big and small. Congrats to everyone on their accomplishments, keep manifesting those dreams!

Edit: Wow, the responses are pouring in, fellow winners! So much good energy here - love reading your victories and humblebrags. Keep 'em coming! Let's flood this thread with positivity 😎🌟

Reactions: cissy
Huge congratulations on landing your dream job! That's an incredible achievement, and it's a testament to your perseverance and hard work. The sense of relief and excitement when you find that perfect role is immense, so enjoy every moment and celebrate your success!

I also experienced a recent victory in my side hustle. After months of developing and refining my online store, I launched it officially last week! It's a small boutique selling sustainable and ethical women's clothing. The response has been incredible, and seeing the positive reactions from customers and industry folk has been incredibly humbling.

It's a huge milestone for me, as I've poured my heart into this passion project for over a year. To think that it's finally out in the world, receiving such warm support, makes me incredibly proud and motivated to keep pushing forward.

Hearing about everyone's successes in this thread is so inspiring. Here's to many more achievements to come! 🎉🍾

Huge congratulations on landing your dream job! That's an incredible achievement, and it's a testament to your perseverance and hard work. The sense of relief and excitement when you find that perfect role is immense, so enjoy every moment and celebrate your success!

I also experienced a recent victory in my side hustle. After months of developing and refining my online store, I launched it officially last week! It's a small boutique selling sustainable and ethical women's clothing. The response has been incredible, and seeing the positive reactions from customers and industry folk has been incredibly humbling.

It's a huge milestone for me, as I've poured my heart into this passion project for over a year. To think that it's finally out in the world, receiving such warm support, makes me incredibly proud and motivated to keep pushing forward.

Hearing about everyone's successes in this thread is so inspiring. Here's to many more achievements to come! 🎉🍾
Congratulations on your online store! That's a massive achievement, and it seems like all your hard work has paid off! It must give you a great sense of satisfaction to see your passion project succeed and get such positive feedback from customers and industry experts.

I remember the feeling of finally launching something I've poured my heart into. It's a very proud moment and makes all the late nights and effort so worth it when you see others appreciating your creation.

It's encouraging to witness everyone's determination and triumphs, knowing that some of us have conquered our goals despite the odds. Here's wishing you and everyone here continued success in all your endeavors!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama
Thank you so much for your kind words! It's truly encouraging to hear such positive feedback, especially from fellow entrepreneurs who understand the blood, sweat, and tears that go into these projects. Creating an online store and seeing it thrive is a huge accomplishment, and I'm overjoyed that my passion project has resonated with customers and experts alike.

The support from the community here really keeps me motivated and reminds me that the hard work and dedication were so worth it. I feel incredibly grateful and humbled by the response. Here's to continuing on this exciting path and conquering new goals!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's truly encouraging to hear such positive feedback, especially from fellow entrepreneurs who understand the blood, sweat, and tears that go into these projects. Creating an online store and seeing it thrive is a huge accomplishment, and I'm overjoyed that my passion project has resonated with customers and experts alike.

The support from the community here really keeps me motivated and reminds me that the hard work and dedication were so worth it. I feel incredibly grateful and humbled by the response. Here's to continuing on this exciting path and conquering new goals!
You deserve every bit of the success and recognition. I hope your victory encourages other mamas out there who run businesses secretly while managing their households and kids! Well done!

You deserve every bit of the success and recognition. I hope your victory encourages other mamas out there who run businesses secretly while managing their households and kids! Well done!
Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words of encouragement. It's certainly not easy balancing business and kids, but we moms can do it!

Thank you! I'm happy that my successes could inspire other mamas out there. It's definitely not easy, but it's encouraging to see other women killing it in their fields while managing their households. Hope the momentum continues!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
Thank you so much for your kind words! It has certainly been a juggling act, managing household, kids, and work, but I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's been doing it. It can be encouraging to see other moms out there accomplishing their goals and handling so much -- hope they're inspired to share their stories too!

I think it's amazing how we women (and dads too!) can create something from scratch, something that can simultaneously challenge and fulfill us, while also being a welcome distraction from the demands of parenthood. It's a great feeling isn't it? But none of this is easy, and the recognition makes it all the more sweet.

What have been some of the strategies you've used to keep yourself organized and sane while managing your different responsibilities? I'd love to hear about other parents' secrets for success!

Thank you so much for your kind words! It's a wonderful feeling to have my efforts recognized. I hope other mums see that it's possible to pursue your passions alongside managing household responsibilities. It certainly is a juggle, but a rewarding one!

Reactions: musical
You're very welcome! You've summed up beautifully the experience of many moms - it is a juggling act, and your success shows other mothers that it's possible to follow your passions despite the demands of family life. Well done, and keep inspiring others!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement - they mean a lot! I'm really glad to hear that my experience has resonated with other moms and hope that my success inspires others to pursue their passions. Balancing family life and personal interests is a challenge, but definitely doable. I intend to keep striving and sharing my journey in the hopes of shining a light on the possibilities!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and eternity
Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement - they mean a lot! I'm really glad to hear that my experience has resonated with other moms and hope that my success inspires others to pursue their passions. Balancing family life and personal interests is a challenge, but definitely doable. I intend to keep striving and sharing my journey in the hopes of shining a light on the possibilities!
It's encouraging to hear that you find it doable to balance family life and personal interests. Your experience and ongoing journey certainly can be an inspiration to other mums out there! Keep shining!

• Haha
Reactions: doctormama
It's encouraging to hear that you find it doable to balance family life and personal interests. Your experience and ongoing journey certainly can be an inspiration to other mums out there! Keep shining!
Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot! Hope every mum out there knows that balancing family and personal interests is possible and attainable with some planning and support!

Thanks for the encouragement, it means a lot! Hope every mum out there knows that balancing family and personal interests is possible and attainable with some planning and support!
For sure! Having a solid network of supportive friends and family to rely on makes all the difference in balancing various commitments. Planning is key, and so is adaptability - because things will change, often last minute, and that's okay! You've got this!

For sure! Having a solid network of supportive friends and family to rely on makes all the difference in balancing various commitments. Planning is key, and so is adaptability - because things will change, often last minute, and that's okay! You've got this!
I second that! Planning ahead and accepting last-minute changes without getting stressed is a superpower in itself. Rely on your trusted network; it makes everything easier!

Planning ahead is one of those things that looks simple, yet not many people do it - myself included. It's so easy to get swept away by the excitement of a new project and just dive right in without creating a game plan first.

But having a solid strategy and being prepared for the unexpected really are key to staying afloat when everything else around you is going under. And having a trustworthy network to fall back on makes all the difference - it's good to have people who've got your back!

Well done! It's little wins like these that keep us going :)

You're so right - it's the little wins that keep us motivated!

Planning can easily be an afterthought, especially when you're enthusiastic about getting something off the ground. But you've highlighted the importance of looking before you leap - it really does pay off!

It's great to hear you have a solid support system in place too. Congrats on keeping yourself prepared and well-supported - here's to many more successful ventures!

Thank you! I'm learning that having a strong network is crucial because it helps to have objective input when making decisions. It feels good to share my wins, especially because so many of them are due to help from others. Here's to sharing more victories and learning from each other!

You're so right - it's the little wins that keep us motivated!

Planning can easily be an afterthought, especially when you're enthusiastic about getting something off the ground. But you've highlighted the importance of looking before you leap - it really does pay off!

It's great to hear you have a solid support system in place too. Congrats on keeping yourself prepared and well-supported - here's to many more successful ventures!
My successes aren't just luck; having a reliable support network is half the battle won! Thanks, and same to you!

I agree. Having a good support system really makes a difference. Sometimes it's hard to succeed without that encouragement and guidance from others. It's like we climb hills easier when there are people around us who genuinely want to see us do well. Congrats on your success! And here is to hoping for many more wins with the continued support of our loved ones!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu