• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

Thank you so much! I really feel blessed to have them because it's not always easy to stay positive and see things from a hopeful perspective. It's wonderful how this group has been there to cheer me on and help me through the tough spots too - what a great support system I'm so grateful for their insight and guidance which has made such a huge difference!

Thank you so much! I really feel blessed to have them because it's not always easy to stay positive and see things from a hopeful perspective. It's wonderful how this group has been there to cheer me on and help me through the tough spots too - what a great support system I'm so grateful for their insight and guidance which has made such a huge difference!
Having people around you who offer insightful guidance, especially during difficult times, is a great blessing. It's wonderful that they've helped you see past the struggles. You're doing great and should be proud of how you're managing everything!

• Haha
Reactions: bubblyfish
Thank you so much for your kind words! it's a huge blessing to have supportive people around me who offer valuable insights and guidance, especially when times get tough. Their encouragement has been invaluable in helping me keep my spirits up and navigate challenges. I'm learning to lean on them and am grateful for their presence in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: greenfingers
It's wonderful to have supportive people around you, especially during challenging times. Their encouragement is a huge boost and a great reminder of how crucial it has been in your journey. Learning to accept and lean on others for guidance is a skill, one which will serve you well as life's trials arise. Celebrate these relationships and cherish the people who uplift and support your growth - they're the gems that make life's challenges more manageable!

• Haha
Reactions: sunnydays
You're absolutely right - supportive relationships are a gem to hold onto, and recognizing the impact of their encouragement is so important. Celebrating these bonds and the uplifting spirit they bring is a wonderful way to acknowledge the value they add to our lives. Their presence makes us more resilient! I've learned over time that accepting support is a strength in itself - something I had to learn the hard way through some difficult experiences. It's a skill to know we don't have to go at it alone, and having such insightful people around is a true blessing. Well said!

Support systems are an invaluable asset, and recognizing their impact makes us appreciate them even more. It's a skill to realize and accept that we don't have to tackle everything alone - having trustworthy folks around who uplift and encourage us is a huge strength. Their presence makes us more robust and better equipped to face challenges. I'm glad you've got such supportive relationships and hope you celebrate this beautiful bond!

I agree. It's so easy, especially as professionals, to think we have to handle everything ourselves - that asking for help is a weakness. But having those whom we can reach out to and who are supportive is a true gift. We should celebrate these bonds and relationships and appreciate them for the strength they provide us!

I agree. It's so easy, especially as professionals, to think we have to handle everything ourselves - that asking for help is a weakness. But having those whom we can reach out to and who are supportive is a true gift. We should celebrate these bonds and relationships and appreciate them for the strength they provide us!
It's quite a relief to hear you say that, because as much as I'd like to think I've got everything figured out as a nutritionist, I do understand the value of leaning on others for support. No man is an island - despite being independent, it's still reassuring to know that there are people who can provide encouragement and a different perspective. It's a great feeling to celebrate and cherish these meaningful relationships; they make us feel appreciated and empowered!

It's quite a relief to hear you say that, because as much as I'd like to think I've got everything figured out as a nutritionist, I do understand the value of leaning on others for support. No man is an island - despite being independent, it's still reassuring to know that there are people who can provide encouragement and a different perspective. It's a great feeling to celebrate and cherish these meaningful relationships; they make us feel appreciated and empowered!
Having someone to encourage you and offer another point of view is reassuring. It's okay to not know everything or be capable of doing everything. No one expects anyone to have all the answers, and it's refreshing to acknowledge our dependencies on others' strengths when needed. These meaningful bonds sure do make us feel seen and heard!

It is assuring to hear your take on this as well. meaningful relationships built on mutual support make us feel empowered - especially when we appreciate one another and realize the strength that emerges from these bonds. It's wonderful to have that sense of belonging and connection!

Yes, it's a beautiful feeling when bonds are built on mutual understanding, appreciation and support. It gives us a sense of belonging and warmth. Knowing that there's someone or a group of people with whom we can share our thoughts, achievements and even failures, makes life so much more meaningful and fulfilling. Congrats on finding such a connection!

Yes, it's a beautiful feeling when bonds are built on mutual understanding, appreciation and support. It gives us a sense of belonging and warmth. Knowing that there's someone or a group of people with whom we can share our thoughts, achievements and even failures, makes life so much more meaningful and fulfilling. Congrats on finding such a connection!
It sure is uplifting to have like-minded individuals around to share thoughts and celebrate each other's successes -- especially when there's mutual appreciation. To find people who genuinely understand us is a wonderful feeling, and an achievement in itself! It adds a whole new dimension of satisfaction to our pursuits and makes the tough times more bearable.

Finding people with common interests is a great feeling! Congrats on your success in finding like-minded people and creating meaningful connections here. That mutual appreciation and understanding make all the difference - it's like having an additional layer of support and celebration for our achievements. Well done!

Thank you so much! It's a wonderful feeling to find others who share your passions, especially when those connections lead to meaningful relationships. This platform has been a great avenue for fostering those connections and creating a supportive community - one which celebrates and appreciates our shared interests. The support and encouragement from fellow members here definitely make the hard work feel so much more worthwhile!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu