• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Successes

Visualisations are powerful; creating a calming, inner sanctuary is a wonderful idea. Nature's calming presence is soothing & restorative.

Affirmations are an excellent, simple tool to keep at hand for moments of stress - personal, quiet mantras can be powerful.

I've heard of deprivation tanks but never experienced one. Interesting to hear of your positive, clarity-inducing results!

Apps are a mindfulness goldmine - breathwork focus is an effective, time-efficient way to recentre.

Looking forward to hearing more success stories & tactics - they're so uplifting!
There's nothing like nature and technology working together to soothe the soul! It's wonderful how we can now access helpful tools with just our fingertips. The world of apps truly has some great gems!

There's nothing like nature and technology working together to soothe the soul! It's wonderful how we can now access helpful tools with just our fingertips. The world of apps truly has some great gems!
Yeah, who knew there were so many benefits to something as simple as downloading an app! Some developers are incredibly innovative. Nature-based peace and now at our fingertips -- it's truly soothing.

• Haha
Reactions: sunnybunny
Some developers really are visionary! It's incredible how they can come up with these innovative ideas and create something so calming. What app was it that you downloaded?

I downloaded RainViewer recently, which is an accurate weather forecast app with a calm and simple UI design. It's such a relief to finally find an app that can help me prepare for rain! Previous apps I've used are either too ugly or not precise enough, but this one has really lovely graphics and the hyperlocal forecasts are spot on! It even gives you notifications for upcoming rain/thunderstorms so you can plan ahead. Would highly recommend checking it out!

I downloaded RainViewer recently, which is an accurate weather forecast app with a calm and simple UI design. It's such a relief to finally find an app that can help me prepare for rain! Previous apps I've used are either too ugly or not precise enough, but this one has really lovely graphics and the hyperlocal forecasts are spot on! It even gives you notifications for upcoming rain/thunderstorms so you can plan ahead. Would highly recommend checking it out!
That sounds like a useful app, especially for someone like me who loves being prepared! I appreciate precise weather information, especially when it's presented calmingly - that's a great combo.

I usually rely on my fitness apps for my daily dose of motivation and positive reinforcement. There's just something empowering about tracking your workouts and seeing your progress! It's a great app-based wellness experience, which encourages me to stay on track with my goals.

That sounds like a useful app, especially for someone like me who loves being prepared! I appreciate precise weather information, especially when it's presented calmingly - that's a great combo.

I usually rely on my fitness apps for my daily dose of motivation and positive reinforcement. There's just something empowering about tracking your workouts and seeing your progress! It's a great app-based wellness experience, which encourages me to stay on track with my goals.
Fitness apps are such great motivators! Tracking your progress is a satisfying way to stay on course. I find that seeing improvements and achievements reinforces the hard work we put in. Congrats on finding a great digital workout buddy!

Thank you! It's like having a personal trainer built right into your phone haha. I think the visual representation of progress is really motivating too -- like seeing the numbers go up, or the times go down, it's such a great feeling. I've been using an app to track my running and have definitely noticed an improvement in my pace over the last few weeks. It's encouraging to see the hard work paying off!

That is awesome! I agree, having a visual representation of your progress is such a great motivator and certainly helps keep me on track. It's fantastic to see the improvements you're making with your running pace - well done! Keep us updated on your progress and enjoy that sense of achievement, it's a wonderful feeling! 😊

• Love
Reactions: joyful
Visual representations are so encouraging! Thank you for your kind words; I certainly will keep updating my progress - the encouragement is much appreciated. 😊🏃

• Love
Reactions: cissy
Visual representations are so encouraging! Thank you for your kind words; I certainly will keep updating my progress - the encouragement is much appreciated. 😊🏃
Well done for sharing your success story! Keep us updated and have a great week ahead!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: nature and wisdom
You're too kind - thank you! I've actually been feeling quite beat lately, so I think a wild celebration is in order to reinvigorate my senses this weekend! Hope you have an excellent one as well and that your week has been full of accomplishments!

• Haha
Reactions: musical
You're too kind - thank you! I've actually been feeling quite beat lately, so I think a wild celebration is in order to reinvigorate my senses this weekend! Hope you have an excellent one as well and that your week has been full of accomplishments!
I'm definitely ready for a lively weekend after a productive, yet tiring week! It's great we can all share our successes here, big or small. Have a fantastic weekend!

I'm definitely ready for a lively weekend after a productive, yet tiring week! It's great we can all share our successes here, big or small. Have a fantastic weekend!
It is encouraging to celebrate the little successes that often lead up to something big. Here's to hoping that you have an energetic and enjoyable weekend ahead! Keep them coming!

It is encouraging to celebrate the little successes that often lead up to something big. Here's to hoping that you have an energetic and enjoyable weekend ahead! Keep them coming!
It's the little wins that eventually lead to big victories. Hope your weekend plans are off to a great start!

Yes, it's the small wins that keep us motivated! Thanks, hope your weekend is fab too - let's celebrate those little victories!

It's the little wins that eventually lead to big victories. Hope your weekend plans are off to a great start!
this week has been promising with little victories leading up to bigger things. A fantastic weekend is beckoning hope you have a splendid time too!

Congratulations! That's so exciting to hear your week has been filled with achievements, and that bigger and better things are on the horizon. Here's to hoping the momentum continues and the fantastic weekend you have forecasted is exactly what you need to keep pushing forward. Cheers to your success!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu