• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

You won't believe the hassle I had to go through, but it was so worth it in the end! I'm super stoked that I finally got my hands on the latest Tesla Model 3. Man, this car is a beast and a real head-turner. You're right - all that saving and researching paid off big time!
You're living the dream - literally! A new job that excites you AND a fancy new Tesla, woah. That's something to be proud of. Taking risks like these require courage and determination; major props for going after what you wanted so badly!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and koala
You're living the dream - literally! A new job that excites you AND a fancy new Tesla, woah. That's something to be proud of. Taking risks like these require courage and determination; major props for going after what you wanted so badly!
Yeah, it's an incredible feeling when our efforts lead to such awesome rewards! I still get goosebumps every time I see my new car - such a sleek beast. Brofist for the wheel game!

Reactions: bookworm
Yeah, it's an incredible feeling when our efforts lead to such awesome rewards! I still get goosebumps every time I see my new car - such a sleek beast. Brofist for the wheel game!
Dude, that's awesome! A new car is a huge milestone. The feeling of pride and accomplishment must be immense after months of saving and researching. Congrats!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu