• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

mamamia

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Several people shared their feel-good stories in this celebratory forum. Le Mon started an uplifting thread to share recent achievements, kicking things off by landing their dream job in the creative field and escaping a previous dead-end position. Luciana found the final piece of a limited-edition Lego set she'd been hunting for years, completing her collection. Musical bought their dream car after months of saving and researching, while sportytina secured a new client for her business through hard work and word-of-mouth, growing it steadily without loans or investments. Melissa took a big risk by starting her own business after a decade in the industry, leaving behind a stable job to support her young family, but feeling fulfilled doing something she loves. Koala found inspiration in Melissa's story and hopes to share a similar tale one day. Greenfingers passed their driving test after three attempts, finally earning their independence behind the wheel, and happyfeet congratulated them on their perseverance. Meanwhile, nature is on a health kick, cutting down on smoking and aiming to exercise again, finding inspiration in others' success stories. This feel-good thread is filled with stories of accomplishment and hope, offering encouragement and inspiration for all.

Congratulations on achieving your goals and making this forum your first port of call to celebrate!

This thread is an opportunity for you all to share your recent triumphs, big or small, and celebrate your successes. Whether it's crushing a personal record at the gym or landing that dream job, we want to hear about it.

Go ahead and share your stories; inspire us with what you've achieved!

• Love
Reactions: koala
Wah! So nice of you to start this feel-good thread where we can all share our achievements and inspiration.

I recently got my dream job which allows me to put my passion into my work - and get paid for it! Of course, the pay isn't exactly high since it's in the creative field, but I'm really happy with what I'm doing and that makes up for it. My current role is a huge step up from my previous dead-end job which had me feeling so sian and unmotivated.

This might not be considered a big achievement to some, but changing jobs has really improved my daily mood and overall well-being. I'm glad I had the courage to take the leap!

I had the most epic win ever! I finally got my hands on the last piece of the limited edition Lego set I've been hunting for years! It's basically impossible to find and crazy expensive when it pops up on the secondary market. But I stumbled upon it in a tiny shop while on holiday. I couldn't believe it! I felt like the luckiest person ever!

I had the most epic win ever! I finally got my hands on the last piece of the limited edition Lego set I've been hunting for years! It's basically impossible to find and crazy expensive when it pops up on the secondary market. But I stumbled upon it in a tiny shop while on holiday. I couldn't believe it! I felt like the luckiest person ever!
Wah! That's a lucky break right there! Must feel damn good to finally complete your collection. Enjoy the win man!

Wah! That's a lucky break right there! Must feel damn good to finally complete your collection. Enjoy the win man!
You have no idea! I'm so glad I held out hope. It paid off!

You have no idea! I'm so glad I held out hope. It paid off!
That's amazing! Congrats again! You never know - sometimes our hopes do pan out. Enjoy the accomplishment!

Thanks for starting this thread! I love the idea of celebrating everyone's successes here.

I recently managed to secure a new client for my business - it was a tough few months but totally worth it in the end! Also feeling very proud that I could grow my little venture slowly and steadily without any fancy investments or loans, just good old hard work and word-of-mouth. Hope everyone else's ventures are equally flourishing 🙂 Everyone keep hustling!!

I just bought a new car! Finally, after months of saving and researching, I settled on my dream car. It's sleek, stylish, and oh-so-fancy. I still remember those tedious Saturday afternoons burning fuel as I traipsed from dealership to dealership. But the hunt is over, and the reward tastes so sweet!

I've actually been trying to quit smoking and eat healthier too! I'm really glad that you made this thread; it's nice to hear about people's victories, big or small. gives a good sense of hope and inspiration 😊👍 I might try going back to exercise too since I've been feeling kinda sluggish recently. Been a month since I cut down on cigs, feelin' good man!

I'm really glad I found this thread because I have a pretty cool story to share!

I recently started my own business after working in the same industry for close to 10 years. It was a big risk especially since I had a stable, well-paying job and a young family to support. But I hustle hard and luckily, things are going well so far!

The feeling of accomplishment is awesome and I'm pretty stoked that I get to do something I genuinely enjoy and feel passionate about!

I'm really glad I found this thread because I have a pretty cool story to share!

I recently started my own business after working in the same industry for close to 10 years. It was a big risk especially since I had a stable, well-paying job and a young family to support. But I hustle hard and luckily, things are going well so far!

The feeling of accomplishment is awesome and I'm pretty stoked that I get to do something I genuinely enjoy and feel passionate about!
Wow! That's really something! Starting your own business is no easy feat, especially with the stable job and family commitments. But you took the plunge and it's great to hear things are working out!

The feeling of accomplishment must be so satisfying, and doing what you enjoy is a huge bonus! You've inspired me - I hope one day I can share a similar story! Keep hustling, sounds like you're crushing it!

I recently passed my driving test after three attempts! I'm finally able to cruise around without needing help from Grab or my family. My road to success wasn't smooth, but the feeling of overcoming the challenge and getting that precious license is so satisfying. I couldn't be happier!

I recently passed my driving test after three attempts! I'm finally able to cruise around without needing help from Grab or my family. My road to success wasn't smooth, but the feeling of overcoming the challenge and getting that precious license is so satisfying. I couldn't be happier!
Wah! That's really something to be happy about! It's not easy getting that driving license, and it takes many attempts for some of us . But the feeling of finally being able to hit the road by ourselves - priceless man! Congrats again!

Wah! That's really something to be happy about! It's not easy getting that driving license, and it takes many attempts for some of us . But the feeling of finally being able to hit the road by ourselves - priceless man! Congrats again!
Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm really chuffed! It's been a long journey, but well worth the effort.

Thanks a lot! Yeah, I'm really chuffed! It's been a long journey, but well worth the effort.
I'm really happy for you! I think it's super cool that you've made this forum your celebratory pit stop after reaching your goals. Keep on keepin' on and all the best in all your future endeavours - you're doing great!

• Haha
Reactions: greenfingers
I'm really happy for you! I think it's super cool that you've made this forum your celebratory pit stop after reaching your goals. Keep on keepin' on and all the best in all your future endeavours - you're doing great!
Appreciate it very much! Means a lot. 🎉🥳😆

Yep, that's really something to celebrate man! A new car is a big deal, and it sounds like you put in lots of effort to get it. It's a great feeling when our hard work pays off eh? Enjoy the new wheels, bro! Zoom zoom!

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
I finally managed to secure my dream flat after years of balloting and losing out. It's located in such a lovely neighborhood with great food options nearby - definitely an added bonus! I'm so pleased with how central it is, making my commute a breeze. I can't wait to decorate and make it feel like home.

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and happyfeet
I finally managed to secure my dream flat after years of balloting and losing out. It's located in such a lovely neighborhood with great food options nearby - definitely an added bonus! I'm so pleased with how central it is, making my commute a breeze. I can't wait to decorate and make it feel like home.
That is awesome news! Finding your dream place to live is such a great feeling - enjoying the little things like the location and imagining how you'll make it your own is half the fun. Congrats!

You won't believe the hassle I had to go through, but it was so worth it in the end! I'm super stoked that I finally got my hands on the latest Tesla Model 3. Man, this car is a beast and a real head-turner. You're right - all that saving and researching paid off big time!

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu