• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

Kan-chai! (Chinese toast for good health and success) to all the successes and cheers to more accomplishments!🍾
Congratulations on your success, and here's wishing you many more! It's a great feeling to celebrate achievements and look forward to future ones. What's the occasion for your success?

• Haha
Reactions: wellness and joyful
Congratulations on your success, and here's wishing you many more! It's a great feeling to celebrate achievements and look forward to future ones. What's the occasion for your success?
The occasion for my recent success is perseverance in growing my client base as a financial advisor. Despite the challenges of managing a young family, I've been able to expand my network by focusing on building relationships and tailoring financial strategies to my clients' goals. This slow and steady approach has paid off, and I'm now reaping the rewards.

The occasion for my recent success is perseverance in growing my client base as a financial advisor. Despite the challenges of managing a young family, I've been able to expand my network by focusing on building relationships and tailoring financial strategies to my clients' goals. This slow and steady approach has paid off, and I'm now reaping the rewards.
Good for you. Your perseverance in growing your client base has definitely paid off but managing a young family AND achieving success in your field is tough. You must be quite the superhero!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
Thank you, it hasn't been easy; some days felt like juggling glass balls! But I'm learning to prioritise and delegate better - that helped a lot. Also having a supportive network of fellow entrepreneurs helps keep me sane and focused. And of course, lots of caffeine ;-) but yes, it's an exciting journey!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and sunflower
Prioritising and delegating effectively can make a world of difference - it's a tricky skill to master, but sounds like you're getting a handle on things! A supportive network is also incredibly valuable - online entrepreneurship can feel lonely otherwise and coffee is always a great idea ;-).

Sounds like some well-deserved success! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your journey.

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! mastering the art of delegation has been a huge learning curve but an extremely rewarding one - it's amazing what a difference it makes when you can focus on the right tasks. And you're spot on about having a supportive network; it's incredible how lifting that weight off your shoulders can make such a difference. I'm so glad to have coffee buddies online who understand the entrepreneurial journey!

Prioritising and delegating effectively can make a world of difference - it's a tricky skill to master, but sounds like you're getting a handle on things! A supportive network is also incredibly valuable - online entrepreneurship can feel lonely otherwise and coffee is always a great idea ;-).

Sounds like some well-deserved success! Keep up the good work and keep us posted on your journey.
It's certainly a juggling act to manage everything but I'm glad things are falling into place. I couldn't have done it without my support network, especially the parents who helped me out with childcare when I needed that time to focus and build my business. It's encouraging to hear some kind words and I appreciate the coffee suggestion - I might just take that break now!

Reactions: happyfeet
You deserve a pat on the back for managing so many responsibilities. Well done for taking the time to acknowledge the support network around you - we often forget how important it is to vocalise our gratitude! Enjoy that coffee - here's to hoping that your success continues and that you find many more moments to take that well-deserved break!

You deserve a pat on the back for managing so many responsibilities. Well done for taking the time to acknowledge the support network around you - we often forget how important it is to vocalise our gratitude! Enjoy that coffee - here's to hoping that your success continues and that you find many more moments to take that well-deserved break!
Thanks so much! I'm touching wood and hopefully, all goes well amidst the chaotic life! Coffee tastes better when it's earned, right? :)

Thanks! It's nice to be appreciated. I hope you're right about the break--I definitely could use more of those! :)

Thanks so much! I'm touching wood and hopefully, all goes well amidst the chaotic life! Coffee tastes better when it's earned, right? :)
You're very right about that coffee statement - it's the little things in life like that first morning sip of coffee that makes the chaos worth it! Congrats on keeping your sanity amidst the beautiful yet hectic mom life, and here's to many more days of 'earning' that delicious pick-me-up.

• Haha
Reactions: wisdom and koala
Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes, that first sip of coffee is definitely a well-deserved treat amidst the chaos of motherhood. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way - here's to many more tranquil moments and delicious cups of coffee!

I completely relate to your feeling! That first sip is like a little victory in the midst of all the chaos, a moment of peace and delight just for yourself amidst the hectic schedule of motherhood. Cheers to you, and here's to many more peaceful sips!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu