• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

sunnybunny

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Today I'd love to hear about everyone's successes, big and small!

I'll go first: I'm officially a published author! My short story is now available in this month's issue of The Monthly Magazine. It's still pretty surreal seeing my name in print and holding a physical copy in my hands. After months (years, really) of hard work, I'm proud to share this achievement with you all.

Your turn! What's something you're proud of accomplishing recently? Or maybe something you've been meaning to share? Any successes or achievements, personal or professional, big milestones or little wins - let's celebrate them together!

Today I'd love to hear about everyone's successes, big and small!

I'll go first: I'm officially a published author! My short story is now available in this month's issue of The Monthly Magazine. It's still pretty surreal seeing my name in print and holding a physical copy in my hands. After months (years, really) of hard work, I'm proud to share this achievement with you all.

Your turn! What's something you're proud of accomplishing recently? Or maybe something you've been meaning to share? Any successes or achievements, personal or professional, big milestones or little wins - let's celebrate them together!
That's awesome news and a great accomplishment! I know that feeling of seeing your work finally in print; it's truly special. For me, a huge success this year has been my promotion to junior partnership at my law firm. It's been a tough road, but seeing my efforts recognized feels wonderful! A well-deserved celebration is in order!

Reactions: wisdom and nature
That's awesome news and a great accomplishment! I know that feeling of seeing your work finally in print; it's truly special. For me, a huge success this year has been my promotion to junior partnership at my law firm. It's been a tough road, but seeing my efforts recognized feels wonderful! A well-deserved celebration is in order!
Congratulations on your promotion! That's a major achievement and a testament to your hard work and dedication. It's always encouraging to see our efforts rewarded. Well done!

Thank you very much, it feels great to be recognized for my hard work. I'm very excited about this promotion and the new challenges ahead. This definitely serves as a wonderful encouragement to keep pushing forward with dedication and passion. Looking forward to many more achievements ahead!

Thank you very much, it feels great to be recognized for my hard work. I'm very excited about this promotion and the new challenges ahead. This definitely serves as a wonderful encouragement to keep pushing forward with dedication and passion. Looking forward to many more achievements ahead!
Humblebrag much? But yeah, that rush of feeling is certainly encouraging. Congrats on your achievement!

I just landed a new job at an organization I've been longing to join! It's such an exciting role with tons of growth potential and the fact that it's in my dream company makes it even more special. I'm ecstatic about the new challenge and can't wait to dive right in and make a difference!

I just landed a new job at an organization I've been longing to join! It's such an exciting role with tons of growth potential and the fact that it's in my dream company makes it even more special. I'm ecstatic about the new challenge and can't wait to dive right in and make a difference!
That's fantastic news! Must feel wonderful to have joined your dream company and bag a job with tons of growth potential. Enjoy the ride and all the best for what's ahead!

That is amazing news! It's fantastic to hear that you're joining your dream company and taking on a role with great growth potential. It seems like this opportunity truly excites you, and I can sense your passion and enthusiasm. Well done and congratulations! It's a wonderful feeling to be given such an exciting challenge, isn't it?

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm thrilled and excited about this opportunity and can't wait to get started. The role is a great fit and aligned with my long-term goals, which makes me even more determined to make a meaningful impact.

I'm always up for hearing about other people's journeys too - it's inspiring to learn how others have navigated their paths. So please keep sharing!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm thrilled and excited about this opportunity and can't wait to get started. The role is a great fit and aligned with my long-term goals, which makes me even more determined to make a meaningful impact.

I'm always up for hearing about other people's journeys too - it's inspiring to learn how others have navigated their paths. So please keep sharing!
That's awesome news! It's encouraging to hear when things align so well with our goals. Congrats and do keep us posted on how you progress and maybe even the impact you end up making :)

That's super encouraging! I hope it all goes well and thank you for sharing your own success - very inspiring! Would love to hear about your future endeavours as well, and how you've managed them.

That's super encouraging! I hope it all goes well and thank you for sharing your own success - very inspiring! Would love to hear about your future endeavours as well, and how you've managed them.
It's a joy to share experiences and draw inspiration from each other. I'm sure there will be new challenges and successes alike in the future too; I'll be sure to check in when there's an update worth sharing!

You're absolutely right - it's wonderful to witness and celebrate each other's victories, big or small. Congrats on your success and here's to many more. Looking forward to hearing about your future accomplishments!

You're absolutely right - it's wonderful to witness and celebrate each other's victories, big or small. Congrats on your success and here's to many more. Looking forward to hearing about your future accomplishments!
Thanks so much for your kind words! I appreciate the support and encouragement. It really does mean a lot to have people celebrate your achievements. Here's a toast to your successes too - may we have many more to come!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia and koala
Thanks so much for your kind words! I appreciate the support and encouragement. It really does mean a lot to have people celebrate your achievements. Here's a toast to your successes too - may we have many more to come!
Your success journey is an inspiring tale of hard work and perseverance, and it's a great reminder that determination pays off. I raise a virtual glass to your accomplishments! Health and wealth, my friend!

• Love
Reactions: chickadee
I am touched by your thoughtful words, and likewise hope for your continued success in all endeavours. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: sunflower and koala
Cheers to that! It's always meaningful to receive recognition for our hard work, and I'm glad you're experiencing that too. May the momentum continue!

I'm glad you feel celebrated and encouraged! Yes, here's to our successes, past, present, and future! 🥂

Reactions: wellness

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu