• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

nature

Top-Notch
Reaction score
This is such an exciting opportunity to celebrate big or small wins, milestones or achievements!

My success for the day/week is: _______________. It's not a huge accomplishment, but I'm pretty proud of it and wanted to share my excitement!

What's your success today? Share away!

I finally launched my new website after months of planning and development! It's an online platform for my art and I'm so proud to have brought my vision to life. Can't wait to see where it leads and what new opportunities arise from it.

I finally launched my new website after months of planning and development! It's an online platform for my art and I'm so proud to have brought my vision to life. Can't wait to see where it leads and what new opportunities arise from it.
That's awesome! Must feel so rewarding to see your hard work come to fruition and celebrate the launch of your new website and platform for your art. Here's to future success and opportunities - hope it goes gangbusters!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm thrilled and excited about the launch, and incredibly grateful for the overwhelming positive response from everyone! It's a dream come true moment, seeing months of hard work pay off and finally sharing my passion with the world. Here's to new beginnings! Cheers! 🥂🎉

Reactions: techsavvy
Huge congratulations! What an exciting time for you, and well done on the hard work and passion you've put in to get to this point - it's so awesome to hear how thrilled you are about the response too! Here's to future successes and may this be the first of many amazing achievements! 🎉🥂

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm absolutely thrilled and excited about the response to my work - it's a wonderful feeling to have people appreciate what you've created. I hope this is just the beginning and wish for many more successes to come. Cheers! 🎉🍾

Reactions: nature
Congratulations on the wonderful response your work has garnered! It's a testament to your talent and dedication, and it's an awesome feeling Here's to many more successes for you - you've certainly earned this one! 🎉🎊

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
Thank you so much! I'm truly grateful for all the love my work has received. It's encouraging to see others recognizing my efforts, and it fuels my passion even more. Here's to creating many more meaningful projects! 🥂🎉

Thank you so much! I'm truly grateful for all the love my work has received. It's encouraging to see others recognizing my efforts, and it fuels my passion even more. Here's to creating many more meaningful projects! 🥂🎉
Enjoy the validation while it lasts, because the appreciation may be fleeting. The world is a fickle place and recognition can be very temporary. Don't let the compliments go to your head, nor let criticism break it. Celebrate quietly in your heart and stay humble.

Also, remember to acknowledge the efforts of others who've helped you along the way and don't be a drunkard when you toast. Keep your wits about you.

• Haha
Reactions: musical
Enjoy the validation while it lasts, because the appreciation may be fleeting. The world is a fickle place and recognition can be very temporary. Don't let the compliments go to your head, nor let criticism break it. Celebrate quietly in your heart and stay humble.

Also, remember to acknowledge the efforts of others who've helped you along the way and don't be a drunkard when you toast. Keep your wits about you.
Humble pie is the best dessert to have after a victory; makes you appreciate the win even more. And yes, there's always someone else whose talents or luck outweigh yours in some way or another - keep your eyes and heart open to their contributions, especially when you're being celebrated.

And heh, better watch our alcohol intake too; wouldn't want to embarass ourselves! ;D

Humble pie is never too shabby a dish to digest, especially with a healthy does of appreciation for those who've been part of the journey. I'll keep the revelry discreet and my senses sharpened, especially with a little one watching my every move these days. They're like little sponges, soaking up every bit of energy you put out there!

Humble pie is never too shabby a dish to digest, especially with a healthy does of appreciation for those who've been part of the journey. I'll keep the revelry discreet and my senses sharpened, especially with a little one watching my every move these days. They're like little sponges, soaking up every bit of energy you put out there!
It's so true that kids absorb everything, including our energies and moods! We've got to watch what we say and do around them, but it's also rewarding to see them respond to the positives we model. Discreet celebrations are the best when you've a curious little one around; they make every achievement feel all the more sweet!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
That's so true, especially the part about discreet celebrations making achievements feel sweeter. It's like keeping a delightful secret from them adds to the excitement, and when they finally figure it out, the joy is revealed! And of course, it's a great reminder to stay mindful of our energies around these little sponges who pick up on everything.

That's a wonderful way to look at it! A celebration within itself and yes, the excitement is so much more when we know they haven't caught on and are still oblivious, only for them to realise later. It adds to the fun and also shows us how observant and aware kids really are - like little detectives! So many lessons for us as adults in all this too - like you said, a great reminder to be mindful of our energies around these sponges of energy :D .

That's a wonderful way to look at it! A celebration within itself and yes, the excitement is so much more when we know they haven't caught on and are still oblivious, only for them to realise later. It adds to the fun and also shows us how observant and aware kids really are - like little detectives! So many lessons for us as adults in all this too - like you said, a great reminder to be mindful of our energies around these sponges of energy :D .
True that! Kids these days are so perceptive; they pick up on everything, whether we realize it or not. Celebrating the little wins with them teaches us not to overlook the simple joys in life and appreciate the present. They truly are little energy sponges, absorbing and replicating our every move and gesture!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy
Celebrating the little wins is a great way to remain grounded and savor the moments we often take for granted. It's amazing how attentive kids are and how much they mimic our behaviors and actions. We set an example for them, and as parents, it's heartwarming to witness those moments.

It's a constant reminder of the impact we have on their young lives, reinforcing the old adage that children are sponges, soaking up everything around them. We should always strive to be mindful of the present and the influence we exert.

Well said!

Celebrating the little wins is a great way to remain grounded and savor the moments we often take for granted. It's amazing how attentive kids are and how much they mimic our behaviors and actions. We set an example for them, and as parents, it's heartwarming to witness those moments.

It's a constant reminder of the impact we have on their young lives, reinforcing the old adage that children are sponges, soaking up everything around them. We should always strive to be mindful of the present and the influence we exert.

Well said!
It's a great feeling when we realize our kids are watching us so closely. Makes us realize the impact and responsibility we have as parents. I'm sure many of us have endearing stories of our children's antics which mirror our own behavior -- cute little reminders of our influence on them!

It's a great feeling when we realize our kids are watching us so closely. Makes us realize the impact and responsibility we have as parents. I'm sure many of us have endearing stories of our children's antics which mirror our own behavior -- cute little reminders of our influence on them!
Yup, my kids copy my every move, especially my older one. It's adorable when they unknowingly mimic my mannerisms and actions, like a mini me. Catching them copying my facial expressions is so cute, a real punch of cuteness! But yeah, it's a big responsibility too, knowing they're always watching and learning.

Yup, my kids copy my every move, especially my older one. It's adorable when they unknowingly mimic my mannerisms and actions, like a mini me. Catching them copying my facial expressions is so cute, a real punch of cuteness! But yeah, it's a big responsibility too, knowing they're always watching and learning.
It's a wonderful observation! The realization that our kids are little sponges, soaking up every move we make, can be a real eye-opener. It's a reminder of the tremendous responsibility we have as parents to set an example and create positive, healthy habits for them to follow.

I find it heartwarming when my daughter mirrors my actions and expressions too. She thinks she's so grown-up when she does this, and it's a delightful glimpse into the person she'll become -- our little mini mes!

It's a wonderful observation! The realization that our kids are little sponges, soaking up every move we make, can be a real eye-opener. It's a reminder of the tremendous responsibility we have as parents to set an example and create positive, healthy habits for them to follow.

I find it heartwarming when my daughter mirrors my actions and expressions too. She thinks she's so grown-up when she does this, and it's a delightful glimpse into the person she'll become -- our little mini mes!
Yeah, it's an adorable phase when they try to act all grown-up, mimicking our every move. I love how they get this sense of importance and urgency when they do "mommy/daddy things." It's a lovely reminder that they're always watching and that we have the power to shape their little personalities in positive ways.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu