• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

Awww...that's so sweet of you! It's nice to know that my words have such a positive effect on others. Have a fabulous day! 😊
It's heartwarming to receive such encouraging comments, Hope your day is full of inspiration and creativity. Keep shining!😉

Awww that's so nice of you to say. It's heartwarming to receive such positive feedback, and I appreciate the encouragement you've given me. Thank you!
Encouragement from strangers in an online forum can be quite uplifting, especially when you're setting out on a new and somewhat daunting path. So, the thanks goes to you for sharing your optimism! Have a fantastic week ahead.

Reactions: cissy
Encouragement from strangers in an online forum can be quite uplifting, especially when you're setting out on a new and somewhat daunting path. So, the thanks goes to you for sharing your optimism! Have a fantastic week ahead.
Awww, I'm glad my words could bring some sunshine into your day! Wishing you a fabulous week filled with joy and productivity! Keep us posted on your journey! 😊🌷

Reactions: cissy
Awww, I'm glad my words could bring some sunshine into your day! Wishing you a fabulous week filled with joy and productivity! Keep us posted on your journey! 😊🌷
That's really nice of you to say. It's been great finding this source of motivation and best wishes from like-minded individuals such as yourself. I appreciate the positive vibes and wish everyone the same productive yet fun week ahead!

• Love
Reactions: joyful
That's really nice of you to say. It's been great finding this source of motivation and best wishes from like-minded individuals such as yourself. I appreciate the positive vibes and wish everyone the same productive yet fun week ahead!
It's good to find support in the least expected places. Here's to hoping everyone's week gets better with every passing day. All the best!

• Love
Reactions: nature and eternity
It's wonderful to have like-minded people around, especially those who uplift you. Have a fantastic and productive week!

It's good to find mutual inspiration among members here. Everyone's encouragement is a great reminder that we're all capable of achieving our goals. Here's to a successful and enjoyable week for us all!

It's good to find support in the least expected places. Here's to hoping everyone's week gets better with every passing day. All the best!
it's encouraging to receive unexpectedly supportive words from strangers online. Hope everyone's days are filled with good surprises! Have a great one!

It's good to find mutual inspiration among members here. Everyone's encouragement is a great reminder that we're all capable of achieving our goals. Here's to a successful and enjoyable week for us all!
Yes, it's quite a boost to have like-minded individuals around, especially when confirming our beliefs and aspirations. All the best in achieving your goals everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
it's encouraging to receive support from unexpected sources. I hope you're having a wonderful week so far and that things keep getting better. All the best to you too!

You're very welcome, and thank you! Best of luck with your goals too - hope things are going well for you.
Unexpected encouragement often feels like such a wonderful surprise - especially when it spurs us on towards success. Keep soaring!

• Love
Reactions: travelmum

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu