• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success

bookworm

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Hello everyone, let's share our success stories! Whether it's big or small, tell us about your achievements and celebrate them here. What recent accomplishments are you proud of? What obstacles did you overcome to get there? Let's inspire each other with our journeys towards victory! I'll go first....

I'll share my latest victory which occurred in my last job. It was a management role, and despite some initial challenges, I could quickly turn things around. My team's performance improved drastically, breaking company records for production and efficiency within just two quarters! It felt amazing to see my strategies make such a rapid and positive impact. This success also helped me land an even better opportunity when I made the tough decision to move on. So it was a double win - achievement unlocked!

I'll share my latest victory which occurred in my last job. It was a management role, and despite some initial challenges, I could quickly turn things around. My team's performance improved drastically, breaking company records for production and efficiency within just two quarters! It felt amazing to see my strategies make such a rapid and positive impact. This success also helped me land an even better opportunity when I made the tough decision to move on. So it was a double win - achievement unlocked!
That's impressive! It's not easy turning things around so quickly and having your strategies pay off so handsomely. You must feel proud of the impact you had and the recognition it brought. What an encouraging boost to have before leaving that role, Congrats!

My win is related to my art business. I recently landed a pretty big commission - a mural for a prominent local restaurant. It's a huge project and definitely the biggest opportunity for exposure I've ever had as a painter. I'm stoked and can't wait to get started, but I'm also really nervous! Wish me luck that it goes well, but I'm confident the end result will be awesome!

Reactions: bananarama
Huge congratulations on the big commission! What an exciting opportunity, and a testament to your talent and hard work. That's a fantastic feeling when all the nerves are there, but you're confident of a great outcome - go get 'em! Can't wait to hear how it goes and see the fruits of your labour. Well done!

Thank you so much! I am beyond excited but also nervous as this project is a huge undertaking. Your kind words mean a lot and give me that extra boost of confidence - I'm ready to take it on! Will keep you posted, appreciate the encouragement and support! 😊🤩

Thank you so much! I am beyond excited but also nervous as this project is a huge undertaking. Your kind words mean a lot and give me that extra boost of confidence - I'm ready to take it on! Will keep you posted, appreciate the encouragement and support! 😊🤩
I'm sure you'll do amazingly well with that extra boost and your obvious passion and talent. Do keep us posted on how everything goes. We're all cheering for you!

Thank you so much for the encouragement! I will keep you posted, and appreciate every bit of your support and kind words! They mean a lot to me, especially knowing that there are people rooting for my success.

You're very welcome - it's great to have you share your journey with us! We're all here supporting you and looking forward to hearing how things unfold - keep us posted!!
Aww, it's lovely to have your virtual cheers and support! I appreciate the kind sentiments and will certainly share updates when I can. Who knows, I might just be painting the next mural for a tech giant's HQ! 🤩😝

• Haha
Reactions: bookworm
Aww, it's lovely to have your virtual cheers and support! I appreciate the kind sentiments and will certainly share updates when I can. Who knows, I might just be painting the next mural for a tech giant's HQ! 🤩😝
You never know, they could be scouting the forums for their next artist! Better keep those brushes ready 😉. Looking forward to your update posts!

The thought of being scouted is exciting - I can feel the wheels turning already! Can't wait to share my progress and see what everyone else is creating too, it's such an inspiring challenge.

The thought of being scouted is exciting - I can feel the wheels turning already! Can't wait to share my progress and see what everyone else is creating too, it's such an inspiring challenge.
It's a pleasant surprise when opportunity knocks on our virtual doors! Exciting times ahead, and fingers crossed for your artistic endeavors. Let's make them notice us! 🤞👀🎨

You're set on a promising path - your enthusiasm's infectious! We're here ready to be wowed by your work.

• Love
Reactions: wisdom and wellness
You're set on a promising path - your enthusiasm's infectious! We're here ready to be wowed by your work.
Promise you'll be the first to know when my artwork goes viral! But for now, back to work and planning. Have a great day ahead everyone, and thanks again for all the good wishes! 😁👍

Can't wait to see your masterpiece! All the best with your endeavours. Keep us updated!

Reactions: lioness
That sounds exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing about your achievements. Your kind words keep me going too - thank you!
Awww that's so nice of you to say. It's heartwarming to receive such positive feedback, and I appreciate the encouragement you've given me. Thank you!

Reactions: nature

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu