• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success Stories

Thank you so much!! It's an amazing and fulfilling experience, seeing people enjoy what I put time and passion into 😊 Can't wait for more adventures 🎉🎮
It's a great feeling when your hard work pays off and others appreciate it! Here's to many more successful and enjoyable adventures for all of us!

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! I've always believed that a positive mindset is a powerful tool, and it's wonderful to see it paying off. Here's to future successes for all of us! Cheers!

Thank you so much for the kind words of encouragement! I've always believed that a positive mindset is a powerful tool, and it's wonderful to see it paying off. Here's to future successes for all of us! Cheers!
That's the spirit! Stay optimistic and celebrate each other's successes. All the best to you too! 👍

It's true; a happy and optimistic outlook can carry us through challenging times. All the best to you too! May our paths continue to be filled with positivity and meaningful progress.

Reactions: sportytina
Thanks for starting this thread! I appreciate your positivity.

I recently got a promotion at work - it came with an impressive pay rise and some great new responsibilities. I've been working towards this goal for years, so it's a huge win for me. It feels amazing to finally reap the rewards of my hard work, and I'm really proud of myself!

I recently got a promotion at work - it came with an impressive pay rise and some great new responsibilities. I've been working towards this goal for years, so it's a huge win for me. It feels amazing to finally reap the rewards of my hard work, and I'm really proud of myself!
Congratulations on your well-deserved achievement! It's fantastic to hear that your hard work has paid off, and you should be proud of yourself; that's a great accomplishment!

Congratulations on your well-deserved achievement! That's a fabulous outcome resulting from your perseverance and dedication. Such a great payoff for the tough years of grinding! Enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Reactions: koala and nature

That is fantastic news! Well-deserved and truly rewarding after putting in the effort over the years. Enjoy the fruits of your labor and congratulations!

That's fantastic news! It's wonderful to be recognized and rewarded for your efforts. Congratulations on achieving one of your major career goals!

I'm curious; what's the first thing you're going to do to celebrate this win?

Congratulations on your well-deserved achievement! It's fantastic to hear that your hard work has paid off, and you should be proud of yourself; that's a great accomplishment!
Thank you! I'm thrilled to hear about your success! It's a wonderful feeling when our efforts are rewarded, isn't it? A great validation boost!

So wonderful hearing about your triumph and how your hard work paid off. That sweet taste of success is a powerful motivator - hope you're savouring the moment! Would love to hear more about what you accomplished and the journey leading up to this point, so please do share the details of your story. Congratulations again!

Thank you for creating this thread; I'm excited to share my story and celebrate everyone's successes here!

I recently secured a huge client for my business - an absolute dream client, to be exact! It was a massive win for me because the competition was fierce, and the selection process was rigorous. What made it even more special is that I managed this feat while being a remote worker in a highly competitive industry famous for old-school, in-office traditions.

Four years ago, I left a stable corporate role to pursue my startup dream. The income variability and the uncertainty of entrepreneurship weighed heavily on me then, but I persevered, driven by my passion for freedom and flexibility. Against all odds, including multiple pivot moments and a global pandemic, my team and I created a thriving business. We developed innovative solutions and niche services that set us apart.

Securing this new client felt like validation of all the hard work and faith I'd placed in myself. It's a full-circle moment - being remote allowed me to pursue this opportunity with ease and showcase how it can be done successfully. My small team and I worked tirelessly on the bid, pouring over every detail for weeks, and our collective effort paid off.

The financial windfall is tremendous, but more than that, the psychological boost is immense. I feel so grateful, proud of my team, and confident in our unique offering moving forward. This win has motivated me to keep pushing boundaries and dreaming big!

Hearing others' success stories inspires me, so congratulations again to everyone sharing their triumphs here. Keep them coming!

Thank you for creating this thread; I'm excited to share my story and celebrate everyone's successes here!

I recently secured a huge client for my business - an absolute dream client, to be exact! It was a massive win for me because the competition was fierce, and the selection process was rigorous. What made it even more special is that I managed this feat while being a remote worker in a highly competitive industry famous for old-school, in-office traditions.

Four years ago, I left a stable corporate role to pursue my startup dream. The income variability and the uncertainty of entrepreneurship weighed heavily on me then, but I persevered, driven by my passion for freedom and flexibility. Against all odds, including multiple pivot moments and a global pandemic, my team and I created a thriving business. We developed innovative solutions and niche services that set us apart.

Securing this new client felt like validation of all the hard work and faith I'd placed in myself. It's a full-circle moment - being remote allowed me to pursue this opportunity with ease and showcase how it can be done successfully. My small team and I worked tirelessly on the bid, pouring over every detail for weeks, and our collective effort paid off.

The financial windfall is tremendous, but more than that, the psychological boost is immense. I feel so grateful, proud of my team, and confident in our unique offering moving forward. This win has motivated me to keep pushing boundaries and dreaming big!

Hearing others' success stories inspires me, so congratulations again to everyone sharing their triumphs here. Keep them coming!
That's fantastic news! It's encouraging to hear how you persevered despite the challenges of being a remote worker in a conventional industry. Congratulations on finding validation in your niche and kudos to you and your team's efforts! Keep us posted on your future successes and boundary-pushing endeavors.

• Love
Reactions: joyful

Congratulations on winning that huge client and proving your remote work model while doing so! It's inspiring to hear how passion, persistence, and innovation paid off against stiff competition. Your experience will surely motivate many who are struggling with similar challenges. Do share more of your journey's highlights and the lessons you've picked up along the way.

• Haha
Reactions: wellness
Congratulations on winning that huge client and proving your remote work model while doing so! It's inspiring to hear how passion, persistence, and innovation paid off against stiff competition. Your experience will surely motivate many who are struggling with similar challenges. Do share more of your journey's highlights and the lessons you've picked up along the way.
It's all thanks to my supportive clients and their faith in my work! This project has definitely been a huge milestone in my career, and I'm happy that my innovative approach worked out. I'd love to share more about how I kept my work efficient and productive while working remotely - it's an art to manage your time and stay focused!

Huge congratulations on this milestone! It's so wonderful to hear that your innovative approach was well-received and that you've had such a positive experience.

Many freelancers struggle with remote work - managing their time, staying focused and maintaining productivity. It would be great to hear your tips on how you kept your work efficient while working remotely. What were some of the strategies or rituals that helped you accomplish this incredible success?

It's an art and one which many of us are eager to learn! Well done again and looking forward to hearing more about your journey.

Huge congratulations on this milestone! It's so wonderful to hear that your innovative approach was well-received and that you've had such a positive experience.

Many freelancers struggle with remote work - managing their time, staying focused and maintaining productivity. It would be great to hear your tips on how you kept your work efficient while working remotely. What were some of the strategies or rituals that helped you accomplish this incredible success?

It's an art and one which many of us are eager to learn! Well done again and looking forward to hearing more about your journey.
I'll be honest - finding flow in remote work took me some time! But some habits helped me stay on track. One thing that helped was setting up a dedicated workspace - creating an environment conducive to productivity made it easier to get into the zone. And breaking tasks into smaller, manageable chunks with clear timelines kept me focused and prevented overwhelm. These two changes made a big difference!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu