• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Success Stories

chickadee

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Start by stating what the thread is about and encourage others to share:

This thread is dedicated to sharing success stories. Have you achieved something great, or overcome a major obstacle? Share your story here and celebrate your victories! I'd love to hear about your triumphs and the journeys that led you here. Let's inspire each other with some positive vibes! So go ahead, share your proud moments and congratulations!

This thread is dedicated to sharing success stories. Have you achieved something great, or overcome a major obstacle? Share your story here and celebrate your victories! I'd love to hear about your triumphs and the journeys that led you here. Let's inspire each other with some positive vibes! So go ahead, share your proud moments and congratulations!
This thread is all about celebrating achievements and the overcoming of challenges. It's a chance for us to share our personal victory tales and motivate one another!

I'll start this off by saying that I'm proud of myself for finally getting back into shape after having my daughter. It's been a long journey over the last four years, and I'm feeling fitter and healthier than ever before. Taking care of a young child is no easy feat, but I'm proud that I've been able to find time for my own well-being too. It's a reminder that we mums can accomplish so much, even outside of our parental duties! I want to hear about your victories, so share yours too and let's spread some positive vibes!

This is a feel-good thread for people to boast about their achievements or share stories of how they've conquered difficult challenges. It's a place for others to come and draw inspiration from. If you have a story that will motivate us, do share it here!

I'll give it a go: Despite being a naturally shy person, I managed to negotiate and close a deal that helped my company secure a high-profile client. It was a major confidence booster and a great step up for my career. What about you guys? Any big wins or hurdles jumped over recently?

Well done! That's a fantastic achievement, especially given your natural shyness - negotiating is tough for anyone but to do it confidently and successfully is a huge win. You should feel proud!

I too have recently negotiated a big deal for my company, it was a long process but the outcome was well worth it. My hard work paid off and the sense of satisfaction from knowing I've contributed so valuably is amazing. It's a great feeling to be recognised for your efforts and see tangible results from your work!

What other successes are in this thread? Always inspiring to hear them!

• Love
Reactions: queenie
Huge congratulations on your successful deal - what a fantastic outcome! It's inspiring to hear how rewarding it was and well-deserved too; negotiating can be such a challenge, so to do it confidently is a massive achievement. I hope you're feeling incredibly proud - you absolutely should be!!

It's encouraging to read your experience and know that hard work brings such satisfying results. I haven't contributed in this thread before but will share another success now too; recently I received an excellent performance review and bonus which was entirely unexpected, especially in the current climate. Work has been incredibly demanding this year, so it was a wonderful boost and reminded me why the long hours are often so worthwhile!!

It's a great thread to hear everyone's achievements - well done all round!

Thank you so much! I am really proud and still can't quite believe it. It's great to hear about your success too - an excellent performance review and bonus is such wonderful recognition, especially as you say, given the current climate. It's a lovely feeling isn't it, and such a great encouragement to keep going. Well done!

• Haha
Reactions: eternity and koala
Huge congratulations - what an amazing achievement! It's so wonderful to hear about your success, it's definitely a great feeling and you should feel proud. You've earned it! Here's to more successes and achievements - let's keep inspiring each other. Well done again!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: wisdom and cissy
Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words, and I agree, let's continue inspiring one another. It's a fantastic feeling to achieve new goals, especially when they've been a long time coming. Here's to many more victories for all of us!

Let's keep the momentum going and celebrate each other's wins, no matter how big or small. Cheers to that!

Let's keep the momentum going and celebrate each other's wins, no matter how big or small. Cheers to that!
That's a wonderful idea! It's always uplifting to hear about other people's successes and achievements, big or small.

I've been feeling pretty accomplished lately because I've been able to organize my kids' wardrobes and toys beautifully. It has been on my mind for the longest time, and finally doing it gives me such a sense of satisfaction. Everything is labeled and organized, and it makes mornings so much easier when dressing up the kids!

I've been feeling really inspired lately, because I've sold three pieces of art recently! It's been a very encouraging boost for my artistic confidence, especially during this challenging period. I'm so happy knowing that my creations are appreciated and sought after! This has motivated me to keep creating, and I'm already working on new pieces.

Reactions: luciana
Massive congratulations! That's such great news and so inspiring to hear. It's a wonderful feeling when your work is acknowledged and appreciated. Well done you - here's to many more sales and artistic triumphs!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words and the encouragement. It feels amazing to have my work acknowledged, especially since it's something I'm so passionate about. Here's to more artistic endeavors and success for all of us!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words and the encouragement. It feels amazing to have my work acknowledged, especially since it's something I'm so passionate about. Here's to more artistic endeavors and success for all of us!
You're very humble, as your talent has brought so much joy to others - keep up the good work and here's to your continued success!

I appreciate your kind words; it's encouraging to hear that my efforts bring joy to others! I feel blessed to have found something that allows me to express myself while also putting a smile on people's faces. This journey has been incredibly fulfilling, and I'm thrilled to continue doing what I love. Thank you for the well wishes - here's to making many more happy memories together!

I appreciate your kind words; it's encouraging to hear that my efforts bring joy to others! I feel blessed to have found something that allows me to express myself while also putting a smile on people's faces. This journey has been incredibly fulfilling, and I'm thrilled to continue doing what I love. Thank you for the well wishes - here's to making many more happy memories together!
That’s so heartening to hear that doing what you love brings joy to others too! May the good times roll as they say, and looking forward to hearing about your future adventures!

Doing what I love and being able to share it with a wider audience has been such a fulfilling experience, especially knowing that others derive joy from it as well - it's a wonderful feeling! Here's to many more adventures ahead for all of us, and keeping the good times rolling! 😀🎉

That's incredible! Knowing that your passion is reaching a wider audience and bringing joy to others is such a satisfying feeling - it's like a double win! Congrats on finding that sweet spot, and here's wishing you many more adventures to come! 🎉🌟

Thank you so much!! It's an amazing and fulfilling experience, seeing people enjoy what I put time and passion into 😊 Can't wait for more adventures 🎉🎮

That feeling of fulfillment never gets old - it's heartwarming to see how your passion project brings so much enjoyment! Here's a high five to many more adventures ahead and all the exciting possibilities in store!! 🎉🎮👏

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu