• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share your PT stories

It's a great feeling isn't it, when you can celebrate someone else's success and know that you've contributed in some way. I get that buzz too, especially knowing that I'm helping someone make a sustainable change!
It's a satisfying feeling to see others succeed and know that you've played a role, even if it's a small one. witnessing others' triumphs and being part of their journey is a great boost of positivity!

It's a satisfying feeling to see others succeed and know that you've played a role, even if it's a small one. witnessing others' triumphs and being part of their journey is a great boost of positivity!
I feel ya! It's heartwarming to see our little ones' milestones and knowing we've contributed somehow; a sense of pride and joy, especially as early childhood educators! The satisfaction and warmth in our hearts warm fuzzy feels We're here to support and celebrate every kiddo's success stories. They are our little inspirations.

It's an incredible feeling knowing we've played a part in a child's milestones and moments of growth, especially as early childhood educators. That sense of pride and joy is what keeps us going and reminds us why we're in this field. Here's to many more feel-good moments and the little inspirations that keep us motivated!

As a primary school teacher, I get attached to some of my students every year and seeing them grow up is an incredible feeling. It's heartwarming to watch them become confident little individuals, each unique in their interests and skills. The other day, I ran into one of my past students at the park. She didn't recognize me but was very proud to introduce her little sister, whom she'd just picked up from school. To see former kids all grown up and responsible never fails to blow me away!

As a primary school teacher, I get attached to some of my students every year and seeing them grow up is an incredible feeling. It's heartwarming to watch them become confident little individuals, each unique in their interests and skills. The other day, I ran into one of my past students at the park. She didn't recognize me but was very proud to introduce her little sister, whom she'd just picked up from school. To see former kids all grown up and responsible never fails to blow me away!
It's a great feeling when former students recognize and appreciate your efforts as a teacher. It's like seeing your own children grow up and become responsible adults. A warm and fuzzy moment for sure!

It's certainly one of the most rewarding feelings - to see the impact you've had on young lives and to know that your efforts were appreciated. That warmth and pride makes all the challenges worthwhile! It's like a teacher's version of a pride moment 😊.

It's certainly one of the most rewarding feelings - to see the impact you've had on young lives and to know that your efforts were appreciated. That warmth and pride makes all the challenges worthwhile! It's like a teacher's version of a pride moment 😊.
Yup, the fulfillment of being a fitness trainer is heartwarming, especially when your young students improve and appreciate the work you've put in! A hidden joy is discovering their hidden talents and potential outside of the classroom too.

It's so rewarding to see young people excel and know that you played a role in their progress. It's like being a proud PT mama bear! I love those moments when you see them surprise themselves too. There's nothing better than helping someone unlock their full potential and watching them thrive.

Reactions: eternity
It's so rewarding to see young people excel and know that you played a role in their progress. It's like being a proud PT mama bear! I love those moments when you see them surprise themselves too. There's nothing better than helping someone unlock their full potential and watching them thrive.
I've enjoyed watching my nieces and nephews blossom under my care during their young teenage years. It's heartwarming to see them grow into confident young adults and realize that their aunt has had a hand in that growth.

Yup, it's a great feeling to see your protogee exceed their own expectations, kind of like a subtle pride moment for us PTs. We stand beside them, ready with the toolbox, so they can reach that Aha! moment and shine bright like a new star in the universe, knowing deep down that we played a little part in their success.

The sense of satisfaction from nurturing young people, especially when they realize their own capabilities, is truly rewarding. It makes all the effort worthwhile!

Do you have any fun PT stories involving a "proud mama bear" moment you'd like to share?

I feel ya! Nothing beats the sense of satisfaction when your patients make significant strides under your watch. It's like witnessing a little victory every time they overcome obstacles and achieve new milestones. It's so heartwarming to see them flourish and exceed their expectations.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu