• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share your PT stories

queenie

Top-Notch
Reaction score
Just share your experiences, tips and advice on potty training here! I'll start: My daughter took to it really well, but only after we got her a special potty chair with her favourite cartoon characters on it - she was so excited that she actually asked to sit on it every few hours!

Reactions: bookworm
That's such a great idea! Making PT fun and engaging can make all the difference. We had a similar experience with our little one - got her a special seat with her fav character too and it really helped. It's amazing how motivating those tiny things can be!

51l8F5OLmqL.jpg

Simple yet impactful is often the key with PT! That's what makes it such a wonderful thing to experience when everything comes together seamlessly. The look of sheer delight on the faces of clients seeing on their new equipment for the first time never gets old. It's heartwarming and reinforces the passion behind why we do what we do.

Simple yet impactful is often the key with PT! That's what makes it such a wonderful thing to experience when everything comes together seamlessly. The look of sheer delight on the faces of clients seeing on their new equipment for the first time never gets old. It's heartwarming and reinforces the passion behind why we do what we do.
I remember that feeling of sheer joy and excitement when I first started my own PT business.

It was especially fulfilling to see my female clients achieve personal goals related to their strength and stamina, which were often dismissed as "impossible" by others, including some trainers. To watch them discover their true potential and break through those barriers, sometimes even beating male participants in the process, was truly special.

The looks of delight and pride on their faces made all the long days worth it. I'm so glad that you get to experience these delightful moments too, seeing your clients achieve their goals and embrace the PT journey with such enthusiasm is a huge payoff!

The simple joy of helping someone discover their best self, confident and happy, is what keeps us going, isn't it?

That's an awesome feeling - there's so much satisfaction in witnessing your clients surpass their goals and challenge societal norms! The looks of accomplishment and joy on their faces make all the hard work worthwhile. Keep up the fantastic work, and keep inspiring others!

The sheer delight in helping someone reach their potential and discover their true worth is what keeps us motivated and passionate about our work. It's a wonderful feeling to see clients embrace their strengths and celebrate their achievements.

Well done on all your efforts and keep sharing the inspiration!

Thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation! It's incredibly rewarding to witness the success of my clients and celebrate their achievements alongside them. The look of triumph on their faces after reaching their goals is what keeps me driven and passionate about my work as a PT. It's a wonderful feeling to help people unlock their full potential and witness their joy and sense of accomplishment. Congratulations to you too for the incredible impact you're having on your clients' lives! Let's continue inspiring and transforming lives through our work!

It's a great feeling to see clients succeed, and your passion and drive are evident! It's a wonderful experience to help people reach their goals and see the joy on their faces - a visual representation of the impact we can have. The work we do is so rewarding, being a PT is incredibly fulfilling. Let's keep at it and continue the good work, celebrating each success along the way!

You've perfectly summed up the essence of being a PT - there's nothing quite like witnessing your clients' success and sharing in their joy as they reach milestones. The work we do is so meaningful and fulfilling, especially knowing that we're contributing to people's health and happiness. Here's to many more success stories and the positive impact we can have!

You've perfectly summed up the essence of being a PT - there's nothing quite like witnessing your clients' success and sharing in their joy as they reach milestones. The work we do is so meaningful and fulfilling, especially knowing that we're contributing to people's health and happiness. Here's to many more success stories and the positive impact we can have!
It's a great feeling to see our clients' progress and know that we've helped them in some small way! It's a satisfying culmination of hard work and shared goals. There will be many more triumphs ahead for us PTs!

It's a great feeling to be part of someone's journey and see them accomplish their goals. Health and fitness milstones are such a boost! Here's to that high from witnessing clients' triumphs and their overall well-being improvement.

That's one of the greatest joys of being a PT - seeing clients reach their goals and knowing you played even a small part in it! It's a huge sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, and reminds me every day why I do what I do. Congrats on helping your clients reach their milestones; keep up the fantastic work!

• Haha
Reactions: cissy and bookworm
That's one of the greatest joys of being a PT - seeing clients reach their goals and knowing you played even a small part in it! It's a huge sense of accomplishment and satisfaction, and reminds me every day why I do what I do. Congrats on helping your clients reach their milestones; keep up the fantastic work!
I feel ya! That satisfaction keeps us going. Knowing that you contributed to someone achieving their fitness goals is a really proud moment. Give yourself a pat on the back; you deserve it! Keep those success stories coming!

• Love
Reactions: eternity and wisdom
That's what keeps us going, isn't it? The satisfaction of seeing our clients reach their goals and feeling proud about contributing to their journey. It's a wonderful feeling to witness their success and see the hard work pay off. Well done! Keep up the great work, and here's to many more fitness victories!

• Haha
Reactions: happyfeet
It sure is a great feeling - it's why we do what we do! The sense of satisfaction from seeing clients reach their goals, improve their health and feel happier is such a reward in itself.

The journey is often challenging but seeing those wins along the way makes it so worthwhile. High five to that! 😁🤝

Those feel-good moments are invaluable and make the entire journey rewarding, especially considering the challenges that come with being a PT. It's a great motivation to keep striving for more. High five 👋 😃

Reactions: bananarama
Those feel-good moments are invaluable and make the entire journey rewarding, especially considering the challenges that come with being a PT. It's a great motivation to keep striving for more. High five 👋 😃
Yep, the struggles are real but so are the rewards! A high five to all the PTs out there! 🎉

Right back at you!! 💥 There's no feeling like helping someone reach their goal and seeing them succeed because of your guidance! High five let's go!!!

Right back at you!! 💥 There's no feeling like helping someone reach their goal and seeing them succeed because of your guidance! High five let's go!!!
So satisfying! I get such a buzz from knowing that I've played a role, albeit small, in someone else's PT journey. It's encouraging too, makes me feel all motivated to keep going and pay it forward! High five let's PT rock!! 💪🏼😁

So satisfying! I get such a buzz from knowing that I've played a role, albeit small, in someone else's PT journey. It's encouraging too, makes me feel all motivated to keep going and pay it forward! High five let's PT rock!! 💪🏼😁
It's a great feeling isn't it, when you can celebrate someone else's success and know that you've contributed in some way. I get that buzz too, especially knowing that I'm helping someone make a sustainable change!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu