• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Birth Story

You're right; it's amazing how perspectives differ so greatly based on individual experiences. I feel incredibly grateful for my children's resilience and strength, especially in tricky situations!
Some might call it luck, but it's a testament to the incredible human spirit - your babies' spirits, resilient and strong, navigating their own entrance into this world. They're little fighters from the get-go!

It certainly was intense and very scary too! The intensity of contractions coupled with the worry about the baby's position and health made for a very emotional ride, but it's a blessing that modern medicine could step in. Having gone through it, I've gained even more respect for doctors - they're literally heroes in scrubs! And yes, my little one had to stay a bit longer in the NICU, but all's well now, and every stressful moment was so worth it.
I can only imagine how stressful that must have been for you, but it sounds like everything worked out in the end, thanks to good medical care. It certainly adds a whole new layer of complexity when babies are born prematurely and need special care. You must be so relieved!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu