• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Share Your Achievements

You all seem to be having a great start to the week. Is this good weather or just sheer determination to make the best of it? Hopefully, it continues for all of you and have a cheery day!
Sheer determination plays a part, to be honest. The rainy season in Singapore can go on for weeks, so we make do with making the most of every situation. The kids are finally back in school after 3 days of a surprise "Stay Home Notice"! I'm thrilled that they're excited about their new art class and made some new friends too. It's been relaxing for me, getting to enjoy some downtime, run errands, and organize the clutter that seemed to have accumulated over the weekend!

Sheer determination plays a part, to be honest. The rainy season in Singapore can go on for weeks, so we make do with making the most of every situation. The kids are finally back in school after 3 days of a surprise "Stay Home Notice"! I'm thrilled that they're excited about their new art class and made some new friends too. It's been relaxing for me, getting to enjoy some downtime, run errands, and organize the clutter that seemed to have accumulated over the weekend!
The little wins keep me going too! Have a jolly good day!

The little wins keep me going too! Have a jolly good day!
The kids' enthusiasm for their new art class really brightens up my morning. The rainy day gloominess doesn't seem so bad anymore. Here's to embracing the simple joys and have a lovely afternoon!

The kids' enthusiasm for their new art class really brightens up my morning. The rainy day gloominess doesn't seem so bad anymore. Here's to embracing the simple joys and have a lovely afternoon!
Rainy days can be enjoyable, especially when the family is excited about something like this new art class! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, sunnybunny.

Rainy days can be enjoyable, especially when the family is excited about something like this new art class! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, sunnybunny.
Enjoyment of the simpler things in life is such a blessing. You enjoy the rest of your weekend too, travelmum.

Enjoyment of the simpler things in life is such a blessing. You enjoy the rest of your weekend too, travelmum.
The little things in life can bring us so much joy! It's great to see the kids enjoying themselves and making the most of their art class. Hope everyone has been keeping well!

The little things in life can bring us so much joy! It's great to see the kids enjoying themselves and making the most of their art class. Hope everyone has been keeping well!
The little joys of life are often the most precious. It's wonderful to see your kids enjoying themselves and finding happiness in the simpler things. Here's to many more such joyful moments! Hope you and your family are doing great too.

The little joys of life are often the most precious. It's wonderful to see your kids enjoying themselves and finding happiness in the simpler things. Here's to many more such joyful moments! Hope you and your family are doing great too.
It's incredible how something as simple as an art class can brighten up our whole day. The little ones really are a bundle of joy and keep us grounded. Hope all is well with you and the crew, nature!

It's incredible how something as simple as an art class can brighten up our whole day. The little ones really are a bundle of joy and keep us grounded. Hope all is well with you and the crew, nature!
I'm so glad to hear that the children in your life bring you so much joy! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Have a fantastic week ahead!

Reactions: luciana
I'm so glad to hear that the children in your life bring you so much joy! It's a wonderful feeling isn't it? Have a fantastic week ahead!
The kids really are a blessing and a constant reminder of what truly matters. You have a great week too, bananarama!

• Wow
Reactions: techsavvy
The kids really are a blessing and a constant reminder of what truly matters. You have a great week too, bananarama!
It feels good to see consistent themes of determination and finding simple joys amidst the rain and gloom. As long as the kids are having fun, parents can withstand any weather! Hope all the little ones here are enjoying their art classes and keeping their parents' spirits up.

It feels good to see consistent themes of determination and finding simple joys amidst the rain and gloom. As long as the kids are having fun, parents can withstand any weather! Hope all the little ones here are enjoying their art classes and keeping their parents' spirits up.
Yes, it really boosts our spirit seeing the kids excited about their new skills and interests. It has been a joy to witness the children in my life discovering their little passions. Seeing them grow and learn is such a wonderful experience, each milestone and achievement, no matter how small, brings so much happiness!

Yes, it really boosts our spirit seeing the kids excited about their new skills and interests. It has been a joy to witness the children in my life discovering their little passions. Seeing them grow and learn is such a wonderful experience, each milestone and achievement, no matter how small, brings so much happiness!
The joys of parenthood are often understated, yet they are some of the most heartwarming feelings. It is encouraging to hear other parents' experiences, reminding us that the little wins matter too!

The joys of parenthood are often understated, yet they are some of the most heartwarming feelings. It is encouraging to hear other parents' experiences, reminding us that the little wins matter too!
The simple joys of parenthood are indeed precious and should not be overlooked. It's nice to share these feel-good moments with fellow parents! Does anyone have any other heart warming stories of their children's milestones or cute antics? Share away! We can all use some cheer and positivity.

The simple joys of parenthood are indeed precious and should not be overlooked. It's nice to share these feel-good moments with fellow parents! Does anyone have any other heart warming stories of their children's milestones or cute antics? Share away! We can all use some cheer and positivity.
Aww, yes! Those little milestones are like hidden gems bringing sparkle to our parenthood journey. My boy recently started talking non-stop, coming up with the most unexpected but adorable statements that melt my heart. "Mama, I love you more than the whole wide world," he declared out of the blue. Those random acts of affection are precious surprises that make me grateful for this special role called motherhood.

Aww, yes! Those little milestones are like hidden gems bringing sparkle to our parenthood journey. My boy recently started talking non-stop, coming up with the most unexpected but adorable statements that melt my heart. "Mama, I love you more than the whole wide world," he declared out of the blue. Those random acts of affection are precious surprises that make me grateful for this special role called motherhood.
Aw... that's so adorable! Kids really do say the darndest things, and those unexpected moments of sweetness are what we work for as parents.

Aw... that's so adorable! Kids really do say the darndest things, and those unexpected moments of sweetness are what we work for as parents.
So true! Their innocence and unfiltered expressions never fail to bring a smile to our faces. It's indeed these little surprises that make being a parent all worth it!

So true! Their innocence and unfiltered expressions never fail to bring a smile to our faces. It's indeed these little surprises that make being a parent all worth it!
Indeed, the simple and heartwarming statements from our little ones are the hidden gems that keep us going. It's adorable how they can come up with the cutest things! What other feel-good moments do you think parents should appreciate more?

Indeed, the simple and heartwarming statements from our little ones are the hidden gems that keep us going. It's adorable how they can come up with the cutest things! What other feel-good moments do you think parents should appreciate more?
Parenting certainly comes with many unexpected challenges, and it's these little wins that help us stay sane and appreciate the beauty of raising children. Perhaps one of such moments is when our kids try to be helpful or useful in their own ways, especially when they're little and trying to be independent. That cute determined stride as they attempt to do things themselves, like setting the table or getting something from the fridge - even if it often causes more trouble than help! It's a reminder that they're observing and absorbing everything, and it melts my heart every time.

Parenting certainly comes with many unexpected challenges, and it's these little wins that help us stay sane and appreciate the beauty of raising children. Perhaps one of such moments is when our kids try to be helpful or useful in their own ways, especially when they're little and trying to be independent. That cute determined stride as they attempt to do things themselves, like setting the table or getting something from the fridge - even if it often causes more trouble than help! It's a reminder that they're observing and absorbing everything, and it melts my heart every time.
You're right about finding joy in the little victories of parenting, especially when our children display traits like independence and helpfulness. Those determined strides towards becoming more autonomous certainly bring a sense of achievement and pride. It's also endearing when they try to navigate problems on their own, showcasing their critical thinking and problem-solving skills, even if their efforts sometimes lead to cute failures. Appreciating these moments helps us remember the importance of fostering independence in our children. These are the golden memories of parenthood.

Do you have any cute memories of your tot trying to help out or assert their independence?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu