• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Self-Care Strategies

Foraging sure sounds like a fun and exciting adventure that brings one closer to nature and its serenity. It's fascinating how this hobby can help us appreciate the abundance of nature and also educate us on the various benefits of these plants - nettle tea being one of them!

The excitement of discovering nature's bounty and then creating something beneficial is truly rewarding. There's definitely an art and science to it that makes the whole experience humbling and educative. I've never been a huge fan of hiking or exploring the outdoors, but you've inspired me to give foraging a shot and see the world in a new light!

Foraging is a really fun way to connect with nature and add some adventure to self-care. The excitement of discovering something new and being able to create something from your findings is a wonderful feeling!

Nettle tea is an excellent choice and can be so beneficial - especially when brewed correctly and accompanied by other herbs. There's an art to foraging and preparing your finds; it's a very humbling experience too.

Enjoy your adventures, keep us posted on any exciting recipes you concoct, and here's to finding serenity in the outdoors! Nature therapy is such an effective way to recharge.
Foraging has a therapeutic effect and definitely contributes a fun, explorative element to self-care. It humbles me too, knowing that there's so much to discover and learn about the natural medicine surrounding us.

I'll be sure to share some pics of my foraging hauls whenever I go on an adventure - it's encouraging to see others' experiences too! Here's to nature therapy and taking care of ourselves. Have a lovely weekend ahead!

Foraging sure sounds like a fun and exciting adventure that brings one closer to nature and its serenity. It's fascinating how this hobby can help us appreciate the abundance of nature and also educate us on the various benefits of these plants - nettle tea being one of them!

The excitement of discovering nature's bounty and then creating something beneficial is truly rewarding. There's definitely an art and science to it that makes the whole experience humbling and educative. I've never been a huge fan of hiking or exploring the outdoors, but you've inspired me to give foraging a shot and see the world in a new light!
It's amazing how there are so many nature enthusiasts here. Foraging is an eye-opening adventure that brings us closer to Mother Earth and all her bounty. There's a whole world of plants with beneficial properties out there for us to explore and learn about.

I'm glad we could inspire each other! Foraging certainly has encouraged me to look at the outdoors in a whole new light, like you said. It's an additive hobby once you realize the joys of connecting with nature this way.

Have a wonderful time on your first foraging trip, and here's to discovering newfound peace in the great outdoors!

It seems like everyone is reaping the benefits of foraging - it's incredible how it can shift our perspective and connect us so deeply with nature. It opens our eyes to the abundant resources surrounding us.

I hope your first trip is fruitful and that the peace and knowledge gained from it brings you closer to the wonders of the outdoors!

Reactions: joyful
It seems like everyone is reaping the benefits of foraging - it's incredible how it can shift our perspective and connect us so deeply with nature. It opens our eyes to the abundant resources surrounding us.

I hope your first trip is fruitful and that the peace and knowledge gained from it brings you closer to the wonders of the outdoors!
it's encouraging to see so many people appreciating the simple yet profound joys of foraging. There's truly a sense of awe and wonder in discovering the hidden secrets of nature's pharmacy.

Thank you for your well wishes! I'm definitely going to need some luck for my first foray into the world of foraging. Wish me luck and happy adventures everyone!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu