• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Self-Care Strategies

Great tips!

I especially like the mindfulness suggestion - it's such an effective yet often overlooked practice that can help us regain control when we feel overwhelmed, especially during the stressful holiday season.

Breathwork is a powerful tool many of us underestimate. I find taking a moment to really focus on the present and being mindful of my breathing helps me recenter and reminds me to slow down and enjoy the ride.

Additionally, keeping a journal has also helped me this time of year. I'm less inclined to forget things and can plan ahead, which helps me feel more in control and avoids added stress when remembering various holiday commitments and tasks.

It's also essential to detox from screens and take digital detoxes - especially if you're around family and friends. Giving your full attention to those around you is another form of self-care, fostering meaningful connections and creating lasting memories.

Breathwork and mindfulness are powerful combinations They help us ground ourselves when we feel overwhelmed. Keeping a journal is a wonderful idea, especially during the bustling holiday season; it's a great way to organize your thoughts and reduce the mental load.

Taking digital detoxes and being present with those around you is a wonderful form of self-care and one that fosters meaningful relationships. It's a great reminder to appreciate the little things and make memories.

Reactions: sportytina

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu