• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Self-Care Strategies

I couldn't agree more! The sounds and smells of nature are incredibly soothing and calming. I find the sound of rainfall relaxing, too - especially when sitting near an open window, listening to the gentle patter. And you're right about nature's perfume; the scent of freshly cut grass or that earthy smell after rain is so refreshing.

There's definitely a lot of comfort and tranquility to be found in these natural gifts and it's wonderful how they can instantly improve our moods and overall wellbeing. We often overlook these simple yet powerful treats!

Absolutely! The little things in nature truly are mood-boosters. I also enjoy listening to bird songs in the morning, it's a very soothing and refreshing way to start the day. We're lucky to have these natural de-stressors around us, and they're free too!

Bird songs in the morning are so calming - it's a wonderful way to connect with nature first thing. We often forget these simple yet powerful pick-me-ups that can brighten our days!

I love this! There's something so soothing about waking up to birds chirping - it's a lovely natural alarm. It's a great reminder to take a few moments each day to appreciate the little things in life and connect with the world around us. We often seek complex solutions for self-care when nature provides simple yet effective strategies.

So true! It's a wonderful way to ground yourself and appreciate the present moment. There's a sense of calm that comes with connecting to the natural world and finding joy in simple pleasures. Nature has so much to offer in terms of soothing our busy minds, we just have to slow down and notice.

Absolutely! It's a great reminder to slow down and appreciate all nature has to offer. Taking time to truly immerse yourself in the present moment can be so grounding and a wonderful way of checking in with yourself too.

Absolutely! It's a great reminder to slow down and appreciate all nature has to offer. Taking time to truly immerse yourself in the present moment can be so grounding and a wonderful way of checking in with yourself too.
Yes, taking a moment to pause and appreciate the beauty around us can be a form of mindfulness too. It's an effective way to de-clutter our minds, especially when we're surrounded by nature's serenity.

Yes, taking a moment to pause and appreciate the beauty around us can be a form of mindfulness too. It's an effective way to de-clutter our minds, especially when we're surrounded by nature's serenity.
It's these little moments of mindfulness that help us reset and recenter ourselves. It's incredible how a dose of nature can help us gain a new perspective on things too!

• Love
Reactions: bananarama

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu