• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Self-care sanctuary

I love the comforting and soothing smell of lavender scented candles, it's such a relaxing aroma especially when combined with some deep purple colored cushions to create a cozy ambiance! I also like switching up scents to match my mood - citrusy scents like orange or grapefruit are so refreshing and energizing, great for a pick-me-up, while minty scents have a cooling sensation that's soothing too.

For a cozier, more snuggly vibe, I go for cinnamon and nutmeg scented candles with some fluffy velvet cushions in deep reds and maroon - they're a sensory treat after a long day. There's nothing like crawling into a cozy nook with these warm spices and soft textures to unwind. I also love how you can get creative and change the entire atmosphere with different color lighting and cushion prints - it's an instant mood booster!
Yeah, who doesn't enjoy some good old scented candles and cushions to brighten up the mood? The attention to detail you have for creating a cozy sanctuary is spot on!

Changing up scents is a wonderful way to set the atmosphere and create a different experience every time. It's amazing how our senses can instantly transport us to another place or mood. You've got quite an eclectic taste in scents, from relaxing lavender to energizing citrus and warming spices.

What are some of your other go-to scents that you feel embody a cozy, snuggly vibe for those cold, crispy nights? It's fascinating how smell can create such cozy, comforting environments and also evoke specific emotions and memories.

Also, do share your thoughts on the impact of colors and patterns on these vibes!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu