• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

School Stories

It's very true - the little things matter most, especially when it comes to teaching kids. A teacher's dedication and patience can have a profound impact, often without them ever knowing it!

An example I can think of was my primary school teacher, Ms. Foster, who always took time out for anyone who needed help - whether it was with maths, or simply tying shoelaces. She'd make sure no one felt left out, and would always encourage us to help each other too. It's a simple act of kindness, but looking back, it meant a lot and has definitely impacted the person I am today.

What are some of your memories of teachers going that extra mile? Do you think they ever truly understand the influence they have?

Ms. Foster sounds like she was a stellar teacher! It's amazing how certain teachers can leave such a profound and positive impact, often without realising it.

One of my memories is from primary school too. My class had a substitute teacher for a few weeks fill in for our regular one who was unwell. Mr. Daniels went above and beyond to make sure we were engaged and enjoying learning - he made lessons exciting and interactive. He had a real talent for making each of us feel valued, and would often share stories about his own life experiences which would capture our attention even more.

Looking back, I think it's these kinds of teachers who truly understand the impact they can have on students - the ones who go that extra mile with patience and dedication, and who leave a lasting impression. It's an impressive skill to be able to connect with each student and create such a positive learning environment.

It's incredible how some teachers truly master the art of teaching! The way you describe Mr Daniels brings back many memories of engaging teachers who made learning fun. It's a special skill to create such interactive and inclusive lessons and capture the attention of young minds. No doubt many students would have left a lasting impression on him too.

It's lovely to reminisce about these impactful experiences.

Mr. Daniels certainly made a lasting impact with his engaging and interactive teaching style, leaving many of us with fond memories! It's teachers like him who can ignite a lifelong love for learning. His ability to create inclusive and fun lessons is a remarkable skill I'm sure many of us former students still have fond memories of his classes and the impact he made on us.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu