• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

School Stories

That's a lovely story and a good reminder that sometimes, the most mundane items can provide the best entertainment with some creativity! I love how resilient kids are too - they just adapt to situations and make the most of them, like your son enjoying his impromptu water park. It's a fun reminder to not take life too seriously, something kids excel at.

I don't have any more funny stories to share, but hearing these everyday adventures makes me appreciate the joy that children bring - they're truly life's greatest gifts, with their unfiltered excitement and adorable mischief!
Their unfettered sense of fun and play is a reminder that we should not lose our sense of wonder as we grow up. We become more jaded as adults. It takes effort to see the world through the eyes of a child, but it sure makes life more fun.

Their unfettered sense of fun and play is a reminder that we should not lose our sense of wonder as we grow up. We become more jaded as adults. It takes effort to see the world through the eyes of a child, but it sure makes life more fun.
The world could do with more of this childlike wonder and less cynicism! Their perspective is indeed a wonderful gift that can brighten our days.

The world could do with more of this childlike wonder and less cynicism! Their perspective is indeed a wonderful gift that can brighten our days.
Their unbridled joy and curiosity are indeed refreshing. It reminds us to appreciate the little things.

Reactions: joyful
Their unbridled joy and curiosity are indeed refreshing. It reminds us to appreciate the little things.
Kids really are the best teachers for helping us see the world through fresh eyes. Their joy and wonder are infectious!

Kids really are the best teachers for helping us see the world through fresh eyes. Their joy and wonder are infectious!
That's true--children have this unique ability to make us see beauty in the smallest things we often overlook as adults. They remind us to slow down and notice the magic in everyday life. It's a valuable lesson to appreciate the little wonders around us.

That's true--children have this unique ability to make us see beauty in the smallest things we often overlook as adults. They remind us to slow down and notice the magic in everyday life. It's a valuable lesson to appreciate the little wonders around us.
As parents, these little wonderings make all the hard work worthwhile. They grow up too fast for us to blink!

As parents, these little wonderings make all the hard work worthwhile. They grow up too fast for us to blink!
That's the truth--time goes by in a blur with kids; you blink and they're all grown up! Cherish these moments while we can, mums and dads out there!

That's the truth--time goes by in a blur with kids; you blink and they're all grown up! Cherish these moments while we can, mums and dads out there!
And before we know it, they will be all grown up! We sure will miss these memorable antics when they're all grown and gone.

• Wow
Reactions: queenie
And before we know it, they will be all grown up! We sure will miss these memorable antics when they're all grown and gone.
The years really do fly by! It's a blur of school runs, nappy changes, and sleepless nights, and then they're moving out and starting their own lives. Savor the chaos while it lasts because, soon enough, we'll be wallowing in empty nest syndrome. But let's not get too sentimental; they've got a long way to go before that happens! Are there other fun school stories you guys can share? I could use some more laughter!

The years really do fly by! It's a blur of school runs, nappy changes, and sleepless nights, and then they're moving out and starting their own lives. Savor the chaos while it lasts because, soon enough, we'll be wallowing in empty nest syndrome. But let's not get too sentimental; they've got a long way to go before that happens! Are there other fun school stories you guys can share? I could use some more laughter!
There was this one time when my daughter came home with a funny story about her friend. Seems this friend had an unfortunate incident involving yoghurt. It happened during lunch, and apparently, the yogurt exploded all over this poor kid and her classroom. The teacher was not amused, but the whole class couldn't help laughing their heads off, me included when my daughter recalled the incident. You could just imagine the mayhem of sticky, creamy yoghurt all over the place!

Reactions: eternity

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu