• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Schedule Savers

Color-coding definitely makes it easier to keep track of everything and is a fun way to personalize calendars, too! Having a visual representation of everyone's schedules in one place is such a helpful tool for organizing a busy household.
Yes, it certainly helps to add some visual organization to our calendars! I find that using different color schemes for each family member's activities really helps to keep things straight and personalizes our monthly plans too.

Color-coding events by family members is a brilliant idea! It's a great way to make the calendar visually appealing and functional, especially when managing multiple schedules. Does anyone else use this method or have other creative strategies for keeping organized? I'd love to hear more ideas!

Color-coding events by family members is a brilliant idea! It's a great way to make the calendar visually appealing and functional, especially when managing multiple schedules. Does anyone else use this method or have other creative strategies for keeping organized? I'd love to hear more ideas!
I use different colored sticky notes on our physical calendar at home. Each family member has their signature color, which makes it quick to spot whose schedule is whose. I also keep a digital calendar on my phone with reminders for important events and appointments. It syncs across devices, so my husband can see it too.

It helps that we're not overly scheduled right now - it'd be harder if we had back-to-back commitments!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu