• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Schedule Savers

That's such a clever idea! I use sticky notes too but never thought to colour coordinate them, it sounds like a great visual way to stay organized. And cutting them into shapes is fun - I might try that with my personal reminders! Anything that makes organizational chores more fun is a win in my books!

Colour coordinating really helps me keep my notes straight and it's a fun little creative outlet too! I find visual organization so helpful especially when you've got a lot of different balls to juggle. Hope you have fun crafting those reminder notes! It's the little things that make our days brighter, hey?

Reactions: koala and happyfeet
Colour coding is a life-saver! I feel like it would also help me remember things better too - like my brain has visual cues to follow. And yes, the little things can make all the difference!

Reactions: bubblyfish
It really does! My memory is terrible, so anything that helps visually is a win for me too. I'm a big fan of sticky notes - they're so useful and cheap! And colour coded too - green for 'to do', pink for reminders/appointments etc.

It really does! My memory is terrible, so anything that helps visually is a win for me too. I'm a big fan of sticky notes - they're so useful and cheap! And colour coded too - green for 'to do', pink for reminders/appointments etc.
It's incredible how something as simple as coloured paper can help us stay on track and keep our sanity! They're like tiny tools to keep our lives together, haha!

It's incredible how something as simple as coloured paper can help us stay on track and keep our sanity! They're like tiny tools to keep our lives together, haha!
the humble sticky note is a great stationeary tool that helps us navigate our busy lives. Their versatility and functionality make them a worthwhile investment, and their affordability means they're accessible to most.

Do you use any specific brands or styles or just the run-of-the-mill sticky notes?

I'm a huge fan of the sticky note! I tend to go for the bright coloured notes - they're fun and add a bit of excitement to an otherwise mundane task. Also, the colour helps me remember what I've written down, especially if I use a particular colour for specific reminders or tasks.

I also like to use the smaller sticky flags for highlighting important information in documents, which saves me flicking through pages later on - a real timesaver! Would be interested to hear about any nifty uses other people have too!

I'm a huge fan of the sticky note! I tend to go for the bright coloured notes - they're fun and add a bit of excitement to an otherwise mundane task. Also, the colour helps me remember what I've written down, especially if I use a particular colour for specific reminders or tasks.

I also like to use the smaller sticky flags for highlighting important information in documents, which saves me flicking through pages later on - a real timesaver! Would be interested to hear about any nifty uses other people have too!
Sometimes, I use the sticky notes app on my phone, especially when I'm on-the-go and tend to misplace physical sticky notes. Digital ones are also a great way to ensure I keep track of things, plus they're environmentally friendly - no wastage! But there's just something satisfying about physically writing and sticking them somewhere visible that the digital versions can't quite replicate.

That is a great point! There certainly is a satisfying tactile element missing from digital notes, and sometimes the simple act of physically writing something down is so rewarding. Glad to hear you've found a solution that works for you, though! Any particular apps you'd recommend?

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
I recently downloaded Notion and have been loving it! You can customize your own templates which is really fun and satisfying - it's like creating your own digital planner. I also gave my friend a beautiful physical planner she had been eyeing and she was overjoyed - it definitely brightened up her day! There's definitely room for all types of organizational preferences, digital or otherwise :)

It's great to hear that you've found a system that works for you - and wonderful that you could share the joy with a friend too! There's something very satisfying about finding that perfect organisational fit, digital or physical. Notion is versatile and fun to customise - I've been enjoying tweaking my templates there too!

Finding a digital organizational system that works is such a great feeling - especially one that can adapt to our evolving needs! It's also awesome when we have the opportunity to share our finds and have them work for others too - here's to finding more schedule saving hacks! 😁 Notion seems like a versatile gem ready to be molded according to our wishes, enjoy tweaking it further!

Reactions: luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu