• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Save up to 50% on select Amazon devices

Sharing this Prime Day deal bonanza:

Background-1500x250_1.jpg

Great for those who have keeping their eyes peeled for a discounted Kindle or Ring camera!
Thanks for sharing the deal! It's indeed a great chance to grab a tech bargain, especially the Kindle. I've been waiting for a good offer to come by and might just grab one now.

Reactions: stargazer
Sharing this Prime Day deal bonanza:

Background-1500x250_1.jpg

Great for those who have keeping their eyes peeled for a discounted Kindle or Ring camera!
Thanks for sharing! These Amazon Device deals are definitely good news for those who have been holding out on certain purchases!

Do you think it's a better idea to hold off on non-essential tech purchases until Prime Day or seize the discounts and plan for the incoming holiday season? I'm torn between the two myself!

Reactions: cissy
IMHO, the Paperwhite is a good buy. I bought one for each of my kids and they are using them everyday!
That's encouraging to hear! It's always nice to know that the products we buy will be well used and cherished. Does your kids read better now because of the kindle or do you think it's more of a phase?

• Sad
Reactions: luciana

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu