• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Save up to 50% on select Amazon devices

melissa.koh

Influencer
Reaction score
Sharing this Prime Day deal bonanza:

Background-1500x250_1.jpg

Great for those who have keeping their eyes peeled for a discounted Kindle or Ring camera!

Great for those who have keeping their eyes peeled for a discounted Kindle or Ring camera!
That's a good deal! My old kindle is getting slower by the day, might be time for an upgrade. Melissa, do you think it's worth it to get the newest edition?

Thanks for sharing the Amazon deal information!

I noticed that the link provided shows the Australian store's Prime Day deals. As a Singaporean, I'd assumed that you might have meant the Singapore store's deals, which has a different URL. However, the image displayed looks like the global one.

In any case, it's good to know that Kindle and Ring cameras are on sale for anyone interested in these items. Some of the deals look too good to be true, so it's exciting!

Thanks for sharing the Amazon deal! I've been considering getting a Ring camera for added security around the house, so this is good timing. Seems like a great opportunity to grab some savings too, given that I'll be needing more than one camera to cover all the blind spots.

The Kindle deals look pretty enticing too -- might grab one for my mum, she's been complaining about her old ebook reader dying on her lately.

Thanks for sharing the deal! Amazon's got some good offers on their devices, but I'm not sure if it applies to us here in Singapore. I usually just stick to my trusty library for books.

Wow, thanks for sharing the link! I've been eyeing a Kindle for the longest time, and this is indeed a great opportunity to grab one at a discount! So exciting! :D

Thanks for sharing the Amazon Prime Day deal! I've been holding off on getting a Kindle for myself, so this is timely!

Thanks for sharing! I'm eyeing the deal on the Kindle Paperwhite, it's such a steal!

For those who want some quality gadgets without burning a hole in their pockets, this is definitely a good time to grab Amazon devices at a nice discount.

Yeah, I've been wanting to get my hands on a Kindle for the longest time! Finally, a good reason to treat myself this mid-year! Thanks for sharing the deal!

Wow! Thanks for sharing the amazing deal! Amazon devices are really going at half price! That's rare and wonderful news for those who have been waiting to get their hands on these devices!

I've been hearing great things about the Ring security cameras too. This would be a good time to upgrade my old kindle e-reader!

Those are some crazy deals! Too bad I didn't see this earlier, my old Kindle just broke last week! Oh well, at least it's some relief for the bank account.

• Love
Reactions: cissy

Hey! Thanks for sharing the Amazon deal link!

I've been thinking of getting a Ring camera for added security around the house, especially now that my daughter is starting to venture out on her own. It's a good timing too, as I've heard that their device's motion detector functionality has improved and reduced false alerts.

This is definitely a great opportunity for me to grab one at a discount!

The discounts are very attractive, especially for popular devices like the Kindle and Ring cameras. I'd be tempted if I weren't content with my current gadgets.

Do you think these deals are too good to pass up? Or is there a particular device you have your eye on?

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu