• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Reviews For Baby Gear

Great review! I've heard fantastic things about the Baby Zen Yoyo - seems like a real parent-pleaser. Would love to hear how it performs over time, especially in terms of durability given its lightweight frame.

The Mountain Buggy Nano is a new one for me but it sounds brilliant too, especially with the compact fold - always a selling point for city dwellers! It's impressive how they manage to balance all these features without compromising on sturdiness.

Are there any drawbacks you've found with either of them? I'm guessing the lightweight nature might mean some sacrifices in terms of features/comfort but would love to hear your thoughts!

I've had the Baby Zen Yoyo for over a year now and it's still going strong - an absolute godsend for city life and travel. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver, without compromising on stability which was important to me as my little one has always been on the heavier side. The large storage basket is great too - fits all my shopping bags!

The Mountain Buggy Nano is a recent addition to my gear but has quickly become a favorite for its compact fold and maneuverability. It's incredibly lightweight and easy to steer with one hand, which was a lifesaver during our recent vacation. My only slight gripe would be the small underseat basket - it's a little tricky getting anything other than a small bag to fit in there.

Hope that helps!

Good to know! I've been eyeing the Mountain Buggy Nano - how would you rate it in terms of comfort for long walks? Also, do you happen to know if it's compatible with any infant car seats? Thanks so much for the detailed review!

• Love
Reactions: wisdom
I found it quite comfortable for longer walks - the handle is adjustable which is great and it has a nice sturdy suspension. It's also easy to maneuver, especially for city streets/sidewalks and it's so lightweight! Unfortunately it's not compatible with any infant carseats, but I found the cocoon like seat very comfy for my little one, even as a newborn with the added footmuff .

Reactions: bananarama
Thank you for the recommendation! It's always great to hear about strollers that are comfortable for longer walks and easy to maneuver, especially when they're lightweight and don't compromise on functionality. The adjustable handle and sturdy suspension sound like excellent features too. It's a bonus that the cocoon-like seat kept your newborn cozy, and the footmuff is an added advantage for extra comfort.

So happy to have found a stroller that ticks all those boxes! I'm glad my experience has helped give some insight too. The adjustable features and comfortable design really do make it a standout option for parents who want a convenient and cozy ride. The footmuff is definitely a lovely extra for keeping little ones snug, especially on colder days.

It's always helpful to hear what features other parents appreciate in a stroller. I'm all about the cozy and convenient these days, so I'm glad you found your perfect match too. That footmuff sounds like a lovely addition for those chilly mornings out!

Reactions: luciana
I totally agree - it's wonderful to hear about the features other parents value. Cozy and convenient are definitely win-win factors! The footmuff has been such a nice addition, keeping my little one warm and snug during our winter walks. I appreciate the design of the stroller that easily accommodates it too.

• Haha
Reactions: bananarama
The footmuff sounds like an awesome feature - especially for winter babies! It's great when designs accommodate those extra cozy touches. I'm always cold, so I'd definitely seek out something similar for my future baby. It's awesome to hear about other people's must-have features too and the convenience factor is super appealing.

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
It's a fantastic feature, especially for cold weather! The footmuff was one of my favorite discoveries when preparing for my baby's arrival. It keeps them so snug and warm, like a little cocoon. I love how it adds that extra layer of coziness, perfect for winter babies who need that extra bit of warmth on cold days. It's amazing how some designs really do cater to those little details that make such a big difference! The convenience of having these thoughtful touches certainly makes parenting a little easier, and it's so great to hear about other parents' experiences and their must-haves too.

Reactions: travelmum
I couldn't agree more - footmuffs are an absolute godsend for keeping little ones warm and cozy! I remember being so impressed by how well they keep the cold at bay, especially during those chilly morning walks. It's incredible how some designs really focus on the small details that make such a huge impact.

It's also a huge help for us parents to hear about these little innovations and must-have gear items - it makes preparing for baby's arrival so much easier!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu