• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Raising multiples The struggles and triumphs

It's all about finding what works - and sometimes it's trial and error too! But having a routine and a plan definitely helps. Happy to share my experiences, there are so many great tips I've picked up along the way. It makes the journey a little easier when you have a game plan!

I'd love to hear about your routine and game plan - especially the strategies you've picked up along the way! I'm always looking for new ideas to try, as nothing seems to work for too long with my gang! Would love to hear your top tips, please.

I'd love to hear about your routine and game plan - especially the strategies you've picked up along the way! I'm always looking for new ideas to try, as nothing seems to work for too long with my gang! Would love to hear your top tips, please.
My top tip, which worked wonders for me, was to keep a meticulous daily schedule, especially in the early weeks. I treated it like a full-time job - with set timings for everything, including pumping or nursing, burping, diaper changes, playtime, and nap times. Having this routine anchor helped me stay grounded and gave me some control over the situation, especially when things felt overwhelming.

As for preparing shortcuts, I'm a big advocate of batch cooking and freezing meals! Having ready-to-eat dinners or even lunch options that can be quickly defrosted and served saved us from takeout every night. It made a huge difference in keeping our nutrition and costs in check, especially on days when I felt too frazzled to cook.

And of course, an absolute must-have for new parents - a baby carrier! I found that having my hands free while the babies napped in the carrier was lifesaving. I could get some chores done or simply enjoy some coffee and me-time while they snoozed. It's a game-changer for keeping your sanity, especially when you're on your own!

• Love
Reactions: queenie

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu