• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Quick tips to ease parenthood

Those are fantastic ideas! I especially love the DIY sidewalk chalk, it's amazing how something so simple can keep kids entertained and foster their creativity too. And you're right about the sense of accomplishment and pride that comes with DIY projects - certainly a feel-good, wallet-friendly option for all parents!

It's wonderful to hear some creative and easy ways to keep the little ones busy; seems like an all-around win!
There are endless ideas for sure, and it's comforting to know that simple solutions can bring so much joy and entertainment to the little ones. The possibilities are endless, especially with DIY projects, which often make the best memories too. Who knows, maybe one day our creative hacks will go viral and help parents worldwide! But for now, I'm glad to have these up my sleeve ;)

Those are fantastic ideas! I especially love the DIY sidewalk chalk, it's amazing how something so simple can keep kids entertained and foster their creativity too. And you're right about the sense of accomplishment and pride that comes with DIY projects - certainly a feel-good, wallet-friendly option for all parents!

It's wonderful to hear some creative and easy ways to keep the little ones busy; seems like an all-around win!
Simple joy and satisfaction, right?! The little victories as a parent are definitely something to cherish. Have a great weekend ahead, and here's to discovering more of such hacks and sharing them with other parents!

There are endless ideas for sure, and it's comforting to know that simple solutions can bring so much joy and entertainment to the little ones. The possibilities are endless, especially with DIY projects, which often make the best memories too. Who knows, maybe one day our creative hacks will go viral and help parents worldwide! But for now, I'm glad to have these up my sleeve ;)
Simple really is sometimes best - it's accessible, enjoyable, and memorable. You never know, your creative solutions could become famous among parent circles one day! Keep shining that parental glow!

Reactions: nature and wellness
Simple joy and satisfaction, right?! The little victories as a parent are definitely something to cherish. Have a great weekend ahead, and here's to discovering more of such hacks and sharing them with other parents!
Enjoy the weekend with the kids, hope the sunny Singapore weather stays kind for some outdoor fun! Here's to finding more gems of parenting advice!

Simple really is sometimes best - it's accessible, enjoyable, and memorable. You never know, your creative solutions could become famous among parent circles one day! Keep shining that parental glow!
Hahaha, if my parenting hacks could reach celebrity status, that'd be quite something! But for now, I'm content knowing they bring some cheer to our family adventures. Have a lovely week ahead! 😊

Some quick tips for parents:

1) Keep a stash of snacks tucked away somewhere, for emergencies and sudden hunger pangs while out and about - goldmine for desperate parents with hungry kids!

2) Always carry a small toy or two in your purse/bag when heading out. Distraction is key to surviving those inevitable tantrums!

3) Make time for some fun outdoor activities over the weekend, tire them out so that they sleep well at night ;) Hope everyone has a fantastic family weekend!

Some great ideas! I'd also recommend keeping a change of clothes for kids stashed somewhere handy - you never know when an accident might happen! And agree fully with the outdoor weekend activities - create some lovely family memories too :) Have a great one yourself!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and joyful
Great addition! It's always good to be prepared for any unexpected accidents and having a stash of changes of clothes is a fantastic idea. Outdoor activities are wonderful for creating long lasting family memories - hope you have a fantastic weekend too!

Reactions: sunnydays
Thank you! I'm actually visiting my parents this weekend and helping them out with my younger siblings, so I'm excited to test out some of these tips myself - especially the outdoor activities! Having a couple of spare outfits on hand is such a good idea, because it's so true that accidents can happen at any time.

That's awesome! Testing them out yourself is a great way to see what works best for you and your siblings - and of course, spend some quality time with family too. Have fun and enjoy the weekend!

• Love
Reactions: sunnybunny

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu