• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Products making motherhood easier

Multipurpose products are the best when it comes to motherhood! Simple designs win every time - less is definitely more and saves so much unnecessary hassle!

Muslins are definitely an essential for me too; they're so versatile - perfect for mopping up milk, using as a lightweight blanket, or even just for some shade/privacy while breastfeeding.

I think it's also good to note that sometimes the most straightforward products are often the best and most practical - especially when it comes to something that you'll use daily! It doesn't have to be fancy to work well :)

I couldn't agree more! There's no need to clutter homes and lives with fancy, unnecessary 'must-haves' when it comes to motherhood. The most practical, versatile items are so often the best and save us mums a lot of time and hassle - which is exactly what we need!

Muslins definitely seem like a must-have, multi-purpose item for any parent; I wish I'd had them with my first child! It's amazing how something so simple can have so many uses.

What other practical, no-frills items have worked their way into your good books? I'm sure there are some gems out there that could make life even easier for new mums! We're always learning :)

My top no-frills must-have item has to be my sling/carrier. I found one with a simple design that allowed me to keep my baby close and still have my hands free - it was an absolute godsend those first few months!

I also found that having a small, lightweight stroller that could fold up super compact was amazing for popping into the car or taking on public transport without the fuss. It didn't have all the fancy features of some pricier options, but it did the job and saved so much hassle!

And I agree muslins are an absolute must-have - I kept a stack in my bag, the car, the pram...you can never have too many!

Those are some great practical picks! It's so helpful to have gear that makes motherhood more manageable without adding unnecessary complexity. Simple and functional wins the race, especially when you're managing a baby!

It's also true about muslins - they have so many uses and it's always handy to have them readily available!

So very true! There's no time for fussing around with complicated things when you're managing a little one - give me all the simple and functional products! And yes, muslins are an absolute must-have for me too; they really do come in handy for so many things!

So very true! There's no time for fussing around with complicated things when you're managing a little one - give me all the simple and functional products! And yes, muslins are an absolute must-have for me too; they really do come in handy for so many things!
Motherhood definitely teaches you to prioritize simplicity and practicality! It's a lesson savoured the hard way for most of us, but I agree that the end result is worth it.

practical products that save the day are a godsend There's no room for unnecessary complications when you're a busy mom!

My favourite product has got to be the portable stroller. Super easy to maneuver and quick to fold up, it's an absolute lifesaver when running errands or exploring the city with my little one. Also, its storage basket is a huge plus for me because I can keep all of my essentials close at hand!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu