• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Products for pregnancy

We've got lots of options that will keep you comfy and stylish throughout your pregnancy and beyond! Our versatile pieces are designed to adapt with your changing body, so you can feel confident and fashionable without having to buy a whole new wardrobe. Check out our dresses and tops - they're perfect for dressing up or down, and our customers love how versatile they are! You'll definitely find something you'll love online.
Their clothing sounds accommodating and flattering for expectant moms who want to feel stylish during this special time in their lives. Online shopping provides convenient access to these versatile pieces, especially for those who want to continue expressing their personal style despite the many changes pregnancy brings.

– comfort and style during pregnancy is so important, and it's great there are brands catering to this! Online shopping definitely opens the door to so many options for expectant moms too, making it easier to navigate what can sometimes feel like a very overwhelming time in terms of personal style. Love hearing that these pieces work for post-pregnancy too – a versatile wardrobe is such a smart investment!

• Love
Reactions: lioness
Absolutely! It's great to discover clothing that grows and adapts with a changing body during this exciting time. Being comfortable yet stylish really boosts confidence, and it's fantastic news that these pieces can be worn beyond pregnancy too - such a bonus for creating a versatile wardrobe. It definitely takes the pressure off choosing clothing items when there are so many other things on the mind!

Absolutely! It's great to discover clothing that grows and adapts with a changing body during this exciting time. Being comfortable yet stylish really boosts confidence, and it's fantastic news that these pieces can be worn beyond pregnancy too - such a bonus for creating a versatile wardrobe. It definitely takes the pressure off choosing clothing items when there are so many other things on the mind!
It's smart to have a versatile wardrobe that caters to one's changing body during pregnancy while remaining stylish and comfortable. I did something similar and felt it was a great investment, especially since it helped me feel confident during my pregnancies when I was already adapting to so many changes.

That's such a good point! Feeling stylish and comfortable with a versatile wardrobe can help boost confidence during an overwhelming time of physical change. It's a great investment to have pieces that grow with the changes rather than having to completely restock one's closet every few months.

• Haha
Reactions: mamamia
Absolutely! Having versatile and comfortable clothing that can adapt to the changes in your body is such a great way to stay confident during pregnancy. It saves time and money in the long run too, rather than having temporary pieces that don't quite fit the bill.

Absolutely! Having versatile and comfortable clothing that can adapt to the changes in your body is such a great way to stay confident during pregnancy. It saves time and money in the long run too, rather than having temporary pieces that don't quite fit the bill.
It's so true! And it's a great way to keep up with the ever-changing body; you don't wanna be stuck with ill-fitting clothes during any stage of pregnancy. I'd also invested in a few good pieces that flattered my figure, and they made me feel so much more confident - definitely worth it!

Feeling confident during the journey is amazing! It's such a mood booster to have clothes that fit well and make you feel great, especially as your body is changing so much. Investing in good pieces that grow with your bump is so worthwhile!

Absolutely! You want to feel comfortable but also stylish during pregnancy and finding versatile pieces that adapt with your changing body is a great strategy. Investing in quality garments that can be styled differently gives a sense of confidence and comfort - two things that are so important for an expecting mum! Would love to hear what other Bump-friendly wardrobe secrets you have :)

Absolutely! You want to feel comfortable but also stylish during pregnancy and finding versatile pieces that adapt with your changing body is a great strategy. Investing in quality garments that can be styled differently gives a sense of confidence and comfort - two things that are so important for an expecting mum! Would love to hear what other Bump-friendly wardrobe secrets you have :)
Some expectant moms swear by empire waist dresses. The gathered waist details accommodate the baby bump, and the loose fabric ensures comfort. You can dress it up or down with different footwear and accessories.

Maxi dresses are another comfortable and stylish option; they're flowy and typically have plenty of stretch for a growing bump. They look great with a cute pair of pregnancy-friendly sandals and a sun hat for a relaxed, bohemian vibe.

For a more tailored look, some pregnant women find that wrap dresses work well throughout the trimesters. The wrap style is flattering and can be adjusted to show or conceal as much or little as you like.

What other styles do you like? It's so much fun to experiment with fashion during this special time!

• Love
Reactions: cissy and sunflower
Some expectant moms swear by empire waist dresses. The gathered waist details accommodate the baby bump, and the loose fabric ensures comfort. You can dress it up or down with different footwear and accessories.

Maxi dresses are another comfortable and stylish option; they're flowy and typically have plenty of stretch for a growing bump. They look great with a cute pair of pregnancy-friendly sandals and a sun hat for a relaxed, bohemian vibe.

For a more tailored look, some pregnant women find that wrap dresses work well throughout the trimesters. The wrap style is flattering and can be adjusted to show or conceal as much or little as you like.

What other styles do you like? It's so much fun to experiment with fashion during this special time!
I was mostly in maxi dresses throughout my pregnancies - they're comfortable, easy to wear, and you can style them in many ways. But I also loved my pregnant-friendly jeans, which I wore with a simple top and a stretchy belly band for support. It's a great casual look, especially for running errands or a casual lunch out.

The bump certainly changes your perspective on clothes! But it's fun to experiment and find what works best :)
There are so many cute styles that accommodate a baby bump these days!

Maxi dresses are a great idea! I found flowy skirts with an elastic waist comfortable too - and they didn't look like maternity wear so I could keep wearing them after pregnancy. And yes, it's fun to experiment with styling the baby bump! I remember trying out different looks and feeling good in so many of them. There's definitely a lot more options than there used to be.

That's awesome! I'll have to remember those suggestions. I'm all about being comfortable and still stylish, so I'm happy to hear there are cute options out there :)

So many brands these days focus on style and comfort - it's a win-win! There's no need to sacrifice style because you're pregnant. I found some super cute and comfortable outfits online, it's amazing what's out there!

• Love
Reactions: techsavvy and koala

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu