• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Stages

It's an amazing experience, witnessing the physical changes and feeling the life grow inside you. The difficulties fade away when you think about finally holding your little one in your arms, making all the struggles worthwhile! Those precious moments make the journey so special, creating an unbreakable bond. Congratulations on this wonderful phase - hope everything is going well for you!

It's an amazing experience, witnessing the physical changes and feeling the life grow inside you. The difficulties fade away when you think about finally holding your little one in your arms, making all the struggles worthwhile! Those precious moments make the journey so special, creating an unbreakable bond. Congratulations on this wonderful phase - hope everything is going well for you!
Aww thank you so much!! experiencing pregnancy and witnessing the amazing changes my body can do is such a wonder. It's a humbling and profound experience and I feel truly blessed to be in this stage. Everything feels so real when the kicks and movements happen - it's an adorable feeling! Thanks for the well wishes! Hope all mummys-to-be here are doing fabulous too!!

• Love
Reactions: stargazer
Aww thank you so much!! experiencing pregnancy and witnessing the amazing changes my body can do is such a wonder. It's a humbling and profound experience and I feel truly blessed to be in this stage. Everything feels so real when the kicks and movements happen - it's an adorable feeling! Thanks for the well wishes! Hope all mummys-to-be here are doing fabulous too!!
It's a wonderful reminder of the capabilities of a woman's body - an awe-inspiring, life-creating machine. The reminders of this wonderful miracle keep the excitement alive and make the journey special. Congratulations once again, and here's to all the wonderful moments ahead for all the expectant mums! May the remaining journey be smooth and joyful!

Absolutely! There's something incredibly special about each phase of pregnancy, which prepares a woman's body and mind for childbirth. It is a miracle and a testament to the strength and resilience of the human body. Congratulations once more, and I hope your journey continues beautifully!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. This is my first child, so everything about being pregnant is new to me. It's reassuring to hear how beautiful this journey is and that our bodies are designed to accommodate these changes. I can't wait to meet my little one!

You've got so much to look forward to! It really is a beautiful experience, and your body is incredible and capable. Enjoy every moment, even the challenging ones, because it's all part of the journey. You'll be meeting your little one before you know it!

You've got so much to look forward to! It really is a beautiful experience, and your body is incredible and capable. Enjoy every moment, even the challenging ones, because it's all part of the journey. You'll be meeting your little one before you know it!
First-time moms these days have lots of resources online. Just make sure the sources are credible and current - times and knowledge evolve! Don't worry about the jitters; they're perfectly normal and means you realize the magnitude of this life-changing experience ahead. It'd be unnatural not to feel overwhelmed by the unknown. But take comfort in the company of other mothers around you, and soon, your bundle of joy.

First-time moms these days have lots of resources online. Just make sure the sources are credible and current - times and knowledge evolve! Don't worry about the jitters; they're perfectly normal and means you realize the magnitude of this life-changing experience ahead. It'd be unnatural not to feel overwhelmed by the unknown. But take comfort in the company of other mothers around you, and soon, your bundle of joy.
That's very true! I have been reading up a lot online as part of my preparation and also enjoying the occasional YouTubing of cute pregnancy and birth videos :p It's heartwarming to see adorable babies doing their thing and hearing positive birth stories. I think it helps to calm the nerves too, knowing what to expect at least in theory haha. there's comfort in knowing that many women have gone through this amazing journey before me!

Reactions: mamamia and cissy
It's comforting and reassuring to see all these positive experiences online, knowing that so many women have gone through this before and that there's a light at the end of the tunnel! All the best with your journey! So exciting!!

• Love
Reactions: wellness
It's comforting and reassuring to see all these positive experiences online, knowing that so many women have gone through this before and that there's a light at the end of the tunnel! All the best with your journey! So exciting!!
thank you. With so many resources and accounts of other women's experiences available online these days, it's easy to immerse myself in all things pregnancy and childbirth. While individual experiences differ, the underlying message of resilience and wonder is a constant reminder of our incredible capacity. It excites me even more to envision and prepare for what's ahead!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu