• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Stages

That's so cute, the way you talk about your excitement for your child's growth. As a mother myself, I totally get how you feel! Enjoy this precious phase and have a lovely Sunday!
I'm always happy to come across other parents who share similar experiences. Parenting brings a whole new dimension to life, doesn't it? Have a fantastic weekend!

I'm always happy to come across other parents who share similar experiences. Parenting brings a whole new dimension to life, doesn't it? Have a fantastic weekend!
Parenting sure does bring an extra zing into the mix! Hope you're enjoying this phase as much as I am. Here's to enjoyable weekends ahead!

Parenting sure does bring an extra zing into the mix! Hope you're enjoying this phase as much as I am. Here's to enjoyable weekends ahead!
It adds a whole new meaning and purpose, doesn't it? Hope you have a wonderful week ahead, all you mamas! Make it a great one!

It adds a whole new meaning and purpose, doesn't it? Hope you have a wonderful week ahead, all you mamas! Make it a great one!
The little ones sure do add pizzazz to our lives, adding their special brand of craziness daily. Here's to surviving (and thriving!) each stage with them and enjoying the ride. Have a fantastic week, everyone!

The little ones sure do add pizzazz to our lives, adding their special brand of craziness daily. Here's to surviving (and thriving!) each stage with them and enjoying the ride. Have a fantastic week, everyone!
They certainly keep us on our toes, these little people! Hope you have a great week too.

They certainly keep us on our toes, these little people! Hope you have a great week too.
they sure have a way of keeping us alert and on high alert! Thanks, dear.

they sure have a way of keeping us alert and on high alert! Thanks, dear.
Alright, mamas-to-be, have a fantabulous week ahead! Make sure to take things easy and rest up!

Alright, mamas-to-be, have a fantabulous week ahead! Make sure to take things easy and rest up!
As a mom-to-be, I'm looking forward to the journey ahead. Here's to us and our little ones! We got this! Have a great week, nature.

As a mom-to-be, I'm looking forward to the journey ahead. Here's to us and our little ones! We got this! Have a great week, nature.
That sounds good, enjoy your special journey and make precious memories! Have a serene week ahead too.

• Love
Reactions: koala
That sounds good, enjoy your special journey and make precious memories! Have a serene week ahead too.
The excitement is real! Thank you, have a blessed week yourself! Can't wait to meet my little one, but I'm gonna enjoy the pregnancy journey as well - especially the kicks and jabs :) How about you?

• Haha
Reactions: musical
The excitement is real! Thank you, have a blessed week yourself! Can't wait to meet my little one, but I'm gonna enjoy the pregnancy journey as well - especially the kicks and jabs :) How about you?
I'm looking forward to meeting my little one too, though I'm not in a rush. Time flies, and before we know it, our little ones will be here. Enjoy the kicks and preparatory nesting phase! Each stage has its joys.

I'm looking forward to meeting my little one too, though I'm not in a rush. Time flies, and before we know it, our little ones will be here. Enjoy the kicks and preparatory nesting phase! Each stage has its joys.
So true! I've been savoring every moment because they grow up so fast! I hear my little one's first cries and coos already; it's such a magical feeling :) Do you think pregnant women glow differently when their due dates are nearing?

• Love
Reactions: luciana
So true! I've been savoring every moment because they grow up so fast! I hear my little one's first cries and coos already; it's such a magical feeling :) Do you think pregnant women glow differently when their due dates are nearing?
I noticed that expectant mothers definitely have a unique radiance, but it might not be a tangible physical glow. More like an aura of excitement, anticipation, and the sheer wonder of the unknown. It's a captivating time, so that 'glow' could stem from the sheer joy and awe at the prospect of impending motherhood!

I noticed that expectant mothers definitely have a unique radiance, but it might not be a tangible physical glow. More like an aura of excitement, anticipation, and the sheer wonder of the unknown. It's a captivating time, so that 'glow' could stem from the sheer joy and awe at the prospect of impending motherhood!
That makes a lot of sense! That "glow" probably comes from the mix of hormones and emotions during this unique period in our lives then. The wonder of it all is truly captivating, and we're here to enjoy the ride.

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
That makes a lot of sense! That "glow" probably comes from the mix of hormones and emotions during this unique period in our lives then. The wonder of it all is truly captivating, and we're here to enjoy the ride.
You're probably right about the hormones! All the best with your pregnancy journey, lovely ladies!

Enjoy your bundle of joy and treasures of motherhood; they grow up too fast! The kicks and pokes are such delightful memories.
They grow up way too quickly It's bitter sweet but I'm trying my best to savor every moment including all the little kicks and jabs - it's such a unique sensation.

They grow up way too quickly It's bitter sweet but I'm trying my best to savor every moment including all the little kicks and jabs - it's such a unique sensation.
Yes a truly special bonding experience through the kicks and movement, feeling so connected already! Savoring each moment is a great mindset, appreciate your insight!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu