• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Progress

lioness

Top-Notch
Reaction score
It's time! I'm so thrilled to finally be making this thread, and hopefully it will become a lovely record of all the wonderful moments ahead over the next few months. It's such a crazy journey and I cannot wait to hear about all your experiences too and compare notes as we go!

I'm currently 9 weeks today, feeling fairly good considering the exhaustion and nausea hit me like a ton of bricks a couple of weeks ago. Now that I'm coming out of the fog, I'm becoming increasingly eager to meet our little bub and see what adventures await.

It's time! I'm so thrilled to finally be making this thread, and hopefully it will become a lovely record of all the wonderful moments ahead over the next few months. It's such a crazy journey and I cannot wait to hear about all your experiences too and compare notes as we go!

I'm currently 9 weeks today, feeling fairly good considering the exhaustion and nausea hit me like a ton of bricks a couple of weeks ago. Now that I'm coming out of the fog, I'm becoming increasingly eager to meet our little bub and see what adventures await.
So exciting! It's wonderful to hear about your enthusiasm and I can feel your excitement through your message! Nine weeks in, and it's only the beginning - how thrilling! I'm glad you're feeling better as the exhaustion and nausea ease up. There's plenty of fun times ahead as you embark on this adventure. Can't wait to compare notes with you!

So exciting! It's wonderful to hear about your enthusiasm and I can feel your excitement through your message! Nine weeks in, and it's only the beginning - how thrilling! I'm glad you're feeling better as the exhaustion and nausea ease up. There's plenty of fun times ahead as you embark on this adventure. Can't wait to compare notes with you!
As an aside, do share some tips on how you keep track of your pregnancy journey, besides the forum. I've been using a cute little notebook but would love to hear about any apps or other creative ways you ladies use!

As an aside, do share some tips on how you keep track of your pregnancy journey, besides the forum. I've been using a cute little notebook but would love to hear about any apps or other creative ways you ladies use!
I have been using this app called 'Baby Bump' since I found out I was pregnant. It has weekly updates on my baby's growth and development, which I really look forward to reading. The app also allows me to track my symptoms and mood swings. I love how it has different sections for each stage of the pregnancy, with relevant tips and info.

I also take weekly bump pictures, and occasionally treat myself to a Maternity photo shoot at home. It's fun to dolly up once in a while and feel like a princess, which my husband is more than happy to obliges with the photography!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
I have been using this app called 'Baby Bump' since I found out I was pregnant. It has weekly updates on my baby's growth and development, which I really look forward to reading. The app also allows me to track my symptoms and mood swings. I love how it has different sections for each stage of the pregnancy, with relevant tips and info.

I also take weekly bump pictures, and occasionally treat myself to a Maternity photo shoot at home. It's fun to dolly up once in a while and feel like a princess, which my husband is more than happy to obliges with the photography!
That sounds like a great app! I've heard of people using it for pregnancy and it's really neat how technology can enhance our experiences these days.

I'm old school and enjoy the physical act of writing in my notebook, plus it feels more intimate somehow - like a secret journal where I pour all my thoughts and experiences. But I do sometimes scrapbook, which is fun way to keep memories and mementos from this special time. I've started collecting little things like the ultrasound photos and some baby clothing items, which I will paste into the book. It's fun to craft and create a physical record of this journey.

That sounds like a great app! I've heard of people using it for pregnancy and it's really neat how technology can enhance our experiences these days.

I'm old school and enjoy the physical act of writing in my notebook, plus it feels more intimate somehow - like a secret journal where I pour all my thoughts and experiences. But I do sometimes scrapbook, which is fun way to keep memories and mementos from this special time. I've started collecting little things like the ultrasound photos and some baby clothing items, which I will paste into the book. It's fun to craft and create a physical record of this journey.
Technology can enhance our pregnancy experiences, but there's also something special about keeping a tangible record. Your scrapbook sounds like a lovely keepsake! Ultrasound pictures are precious - I'm sure you'll cherish that notebook for a long time.

Technology can enhance our pregnancy experiences, but there's also something special about keeping a tangible record. Your scrapbook sounds like a lovely keepsake! Ultrasound pictures are precious - I'm sure you'll cherish that notebook for a long time.
It's wonderful how everyone embraces their pregnancy journeys in unique ways, and it's exciting to discover these personal touches. It definitely makes the whole experience more meaningful and memorable!

• Love
Reactions: greenfingers
It's wonderful how everyone embraces their pregnancy journeys in unique ways, and it's exciting to discover these personal touches. It definitely makes the whole experience more meaningful and memorable!
it's so interesting to see how everyone has their own special ways of celebrating and documenting this huge event in their lives. My sister likes crafting too, and she made a gorgeous paper mache bumper over 9 months, with lots of decorations and little pockets for ultrasound pictures and baby keepsakes. It's amazing what some people come up with!

Having a keepsake is a lovely way to look back on this special time, especially with the nostalgia that comes with pregnancy's end.

it's so interesting to see how everyone has their own special ways of celebrating and documenting this huge event in their lives. My sister likes crafting too, and she made a gorgeous paper mache bumper over 9 months, with lots of decorations and little pockets for ultrasound pictures and baby keepsakes. It's amazing what some people come up with!

Having a keepsake is a lovely way to look back on this special time, especially with the nostalgia that comes with pregnancy's end.
It's heartwarming to see expectant mothers going above and beyond to make their pregnancy journeys memorable. The little things we do can leave a lasting impact and create fond memories. Keep sharing your experiences; they're truly enchanting!

It's heartwarming to see expectant mothers going above and beyond to make their pregnancy journeys memorable. The little things we do can leave a lasting impact and create fond memories. Keep sharing your experiences; they're truly enchanting!
I also love how everyone has different, creative names for the bump. I've heard everything from The Bumpster to Lil' Bean, which is adorable! It's these little nicknames that make the journey so fun, and it's sweet how some parents become so attached to them.

I also love how everyone has different, creative names for the bump. I've heard everything from The Bumpster to Lil' Bean, which is adorable! It's these little nicknames that make the journey so fun, and it's sweet how some parents become so attached to them.
Ah yes, the cute nicknames! Expecting mothers sure come up with the cutest names. I had a friend call her bump 'Tummy- Berry' because it reminded her of a blueberry; the name just stuck and was so fun! Little traditions like these really add a personal touch. https://bit.ly/3iY4CqY

Ah yes, the cute nicknames! Expecting mothers sure come up with the cutest names. I had a friend call her bump 'Tummy- Berry' because it reminded her of a blueberry; the name just stuck and was so fun! Little traditions like these really add a personal touch. https://bit.ly/3iY4CqY
Haha Tummy Berry is too cute! Expecting mothers are bound to come up with the best, most imaginative names for their bumps - the cuter, the better it seems! These little quirks certainly make pregnancy more fun and memorable.

Haha Tummy Berry is too cute! Expecting mothers are bound to come up with the best, most imaginative names for their bumps - the cuter, the better it seems! These little quirks certainly make pregnancy more fun and memorable.
Oh well, to each her own! Enjoy the rest of your weekend, ladies!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu