• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy journeys

It's really a great feeling when you're surrounded by people who genuinely understand and share your excitement - it makes everything so much more enjoyable and meaningful! Can't wait to hit the next milestones and soak up all the joys of this pregnancy journey :) Congrats to you too!!

Reactions: wisdom
It's such a relief when people understand your excitement - makes it all the more fun! Can't wait for the next steps of this adventure! Congrats and best wishes for your journey too! 😄🥳
That's true! It is exciting navigating this journey with others and sharing all these precious moments. Wishing you a smooth and joyful pregnancy!

I had bad heartburn towards the end too, it's the worst! I found drinking cold milk helped, and also eating some yoghurt. Apparently the protein in the milk helps! Also sleeping sitting up seemed to help, and lots of little sips of water. Good luck!

I had bad heartburn towards the end too, it's the worst! I found drinking cold milk helped, and also eating some yoghurt. Apparently the protein in the milk helps! Also sleeping sitting up seemed to help, and lots of little sips of water. Good luck!
Cold milk, huh? That sounds interesting. Yes, I've been told that the symptoms could get worse as the pregnancy progresses, so I'm preparing myself mentally. Thanks for the tips!

Cold milk, huh? That sounds interesting. Yes, I've been told that the symptoms could get worse as the pregnancy progresses, so I'm preparing myself mentally. Thanks for the tips!
It's tough dealing with new symptoms each trimester. Cold milk is worth a try - and luckily it's easily accessible. Some also swear by coconut water, which is hydrating and has natural sweetness. But do take extra care to stay safe, as what works for others may not work for everyone. Do keep us posted if you find any effective remedies to recommend!

Symptoms and their intensity differ so greatly; it's fascinating how our bodies can react so differently! It's good to hear there are some affordable and accessible solutions that provide some relief for you. Staying hydrated with plenty of fluids is a great tip - glad to hear coconut water has been helping!

I'll keep note of the tips and tricks being shared here; they're all incredibly useful, especially for those experiencing these symptoms for the first time! It's quite an adventure.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu