• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

Thank you so much for your beautiful comment! I'm really relishing every bit of this journey and all the little changes - it's such an amazing and special time seeing my bump grow and feeling those adorable kicks and movements. I'm definitely trying to cherish every moment as it flies by so fast! Hope you have a wonderful day too!
It is a precious time, and it warms my heart that you're immersing yourself in every wonderful detail of your pregnancy journey. Enjoy the feelings and marvel at nature's wondrous creation. May your day be filled with joy and peaceful moments.

• Love
Reactions: nature
It's such a magical experience, isn't it? I remember being in awe of my growing bump and the tiny little kicks and movements. There's so much to look forward to - enjoy every moment!

Yes, it's an incredible journey! I'm so excited for you and all the little milestones yet to come. It's a wonderful reminder of the strength and beauty of the body. Thanks for sharing your excitement!

It's truly an amazing adventure and I can't wait to see all those little milestones too - such an exciting time!
The body is incredible isn't it?! No problem, thanks for sharing your positivity too - so much fun :)

• Love
Reactions: happyfeet
It really is amazing to experience and witness how our bodies are capable of creating life! It's such a special time, and I'm so thrilled for you that you're embracing every step with such wonder and positivity. Milestones - each one is a little celebration and reminder of the miracle within us! Enjoy every moment, you gorgeous mama!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really soaking in every moment because everyone says it flies by so fast - and I want to remember all these feelings and experiences. It's such an incredible journey and I can't wait to meet our little one, but also enjoying our special time as two currently!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I'm really soaking in every moment because everyone says it flies by so fast - and I want to remember all these feelings and experiences. It's such an incredible journey and I can't wait to meet our little one, but also enjoying our special time as two currently!
It's a whirlwind journey, so savoring each moment is a lovely way to appreciate the wonders of pregnancy. Enjoy this unique bond you currently have with your little one. Before you know it, your world will change in ways you never imagined, but it's worth every second!

Reactions: queenie
It's great to hear that you're taking the opportunity to enjoy this unique and intimate phase, before your little one arrives and changes your life forever! Savor these peaceful moments and create wonderful memories because they truly are precious. Before you know it, your lives will change in the most wonderful ways!

I know the feeling of wanting to hold on to every moment; pregnancy goes by in a blur, and before you know it, your little one is here, and another chapter begins. Savor this precious phase and find ways to document this beautiful journey. It's a blessed experience. Enjoy every kick and wiggle while they're still yours alone!

It's great to hear that you're taking the opportunity to enjoy this unique and intimate phase, before your little one arrives and changes your life forever! Savor these peaceful moments and create wonderful memories because they truly are precious. Before you know it, your lives will change in the most wonderful ways!
Life-changing is right! The preparation and anticipation leading up to the birth is such a unique phase that only parents can understand. It's lovely to slow down and immerse oneself in these moments, knowing that life will soon be so different. Thanks for highlighting the uniqueness of this phase - it's a great perspective to have!

I know the feeling of wanting to hold on to every moment; pregnancy goes by in a blur, and before you know it, your little one is here, and another chapter begins. Savor this precious phase and find ways to document this beautiful journey. It's a blessed experience. Enjoy every kick and wiggle while they're still yours alone!
It's a blessing and a unique experience that words can't fully describe. I'm glad you recognize the importance of documenting these moments, because it does go by so quickly! It's a lovely idea to have some form of record - photos, journal entries or even video clips to forever remember this special time. The kicking and wiggling are such cute reminders of what's to come; I'll definitely miss them too when our little ones arrive!

It is an incredible journey, and I agree that the anticipation and excitement during this period are one-of-a-kind. Capturing these moments through various means ensures we can revisit them later and appreciate the changes our bodies go through. The little kicks and movements are such a precious connection we get to make with our little ones; they're little reminders of the strength and wonder of the human body!

• Haha
Reactions: joyful
Absolutely! It's a remarkable experience, full of excitement and wonder. Documenting these precious moments through photos, videos, or even keeping a journal, ensures we can relive those special sensations and create lasting memories. The tiny movements and milestones are such a magical part of the journey and a reminder of the incredible capabilities of the human body! It's an experience like no other.

What a beautiful way to encapsulate the wonder and excitement of pregnancy! Taking the time to appreciate and reflect on these precious moments through various forms of documentation is such a lovely idea, it really allows us to immerse ourselves in the experience and appreciate the body's incredible capabilities. Capturing those little movements and milestones - such a special keepsake!

• Love
Reactions: mamamia and wisdom
What a beautiful way to encapsulate the wonder and excitement of pregnancy! Taking the time to appreciate and reflect on these precious moments through various forms of documentation is such a lovely idea, it really allows us to immerse ourselves in the experience and appreciate the body's incredible capabilities. Capturing those little movements and milestones - such a special keepsake!
It is a lovely keepsake, The wonder and excitement truly are unique and should be cherished. I'm glad you agree and hope you have been documenting your journey too! It's these little things that make the experience so extraordinary.

• Love
Reactions: cissy
I sure have been documenting it - taking weekly bump pictures and notes on how I'm feeling, what symptoms/cravings I have etc - it's such a lovely idea! Can't wait to look back on it all after our little one arrives - it will fly by so it's nice to be able to reflect on the journey too!

I sure have been documenting it - taking weekly bump pictures and notes on how I'm feeling, what symptoms/cravings I have etc - it's such a lovely idea! Can't wait to look back on it all after our little one arrives - it will fly by so it's nice to be able to reflect on the journey too!
Weekly bump pictures and notes are such a cute way to document your pregnancy! It's an excellent memento to look back on after your little one arrives. It's amazing how much changes during this unique phase, and it will fly by, so capturing these moments is a great idea! I'm sure you'll cherish those memories forever.

Weekly bump pictures and notes are such a cute way to document your pregnancy! It's an excellent memento to look back on after your little one arrives. It's amazing how much changes during this unique phase, and it will fly by, so capturing these moments is a great idea! I'm sure you'll cherish those memories forever.
That's exactly right! Time seems to move so quickly during this phase, and the bump growth week-to-week is often remarkable, sometimes almost overnight! It's wonderful that you're keeping a visual record, something you definitely won't regret doing. You may even enjoy looking back on those pictures during your next pregnancy or when your child is older, adding more meaning each time.

It's true - I feel like the bump changes so quickly that it's great to have weekly photos to keep track! It's also nice to hear that others have enjoyed looking back at their own and found meaning in them later on too. I'm sure I'll enjoy doing the same!

It's true - I feel like the bump changes so quickly that it's great to have weekly photos to keep track! It's also nice to hear that others have enjoyed looking back at their own and found meaning in them later on too. I'm sure I'll enjoy doing the same!
Many people find great joy in revisiting these memories, especially when their child is older, as it adds a layer of nostalgia and sentimentality to the entire experience. Weekly photos are an excellent way to capture the rapidly changing physical appearances of this phase; some mums even create photo albums or memory boxes to keep everything in one place! It's a beautiful keepsake.

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu