• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy Journey

Thank you so much! I've been loving taking bump photos and documenting the journey, it's so nice to look back on the weekly progress! Hope you're having a fab weekend too! 😁

Thank you so much! I've been loving taking bump photos and documenting the journey, it's so nice to look back on the weekly progress! Hope you're having a fab weekend too! 😁
That sounds like a wonderful idea to capture the weekly changes. It will definitely be memorable to look back on those photos after your little one arrives. Enjoy the special time and the rest of your pregnancy journey!

Reactions: wisdom
I'm so excited to document this journey, it's such a unique experience that deserves to be cherished and captured! I hope you're enjoying every moment too - it's amazing how fast time flies! Can't wait to meet our little ones!

• Haha
Reactions: travelmum
I'm so excited to document this journey, it's such a unique experience that deserves to be cherished and captured! I hope you're enjoying every moment too - it's amazing how fast time flies! Can't wait to meet our little ones!
I've been taking weekly bump photos and writing down thoughts and experiences in a journal--it's so much fun to look back on! It's a nice way to immerse myself in the pregnancy journey and appreciate each stage.

I'm curious, what creative ways have other moms-to-be here found to document their pregnancies? Snapshots of belly growth, perhaps?

• Love
Reactions: mamamia
Yeah, time really flies; before you know it, your belly's growing bigger by the day! It's wonderful you're documenting this special journey. Capture every moment; it's an exciting and precious keepsake!

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to look back on this time eventually with tangible, lovely memories captured. It's such a wild and cool experience to see my body grow and change - definitely worth remembering every step along the way! Can't wait to meet our little one and see who they look like!

I've been taking weekly bump photos and writing down thoughts and experiences in a journal--it's so much fun to look back on! It's a nice way to immerse myself in the pregnancy journey and appreciate each stage.

I'm curious, what creative ways have other moms-to-be here found to document their pregnancies? Snapshots of belly growth, perhaps?
That sounds like a lovely idea! I've heard of some moms-to-be doing a monthly photoshoot, showcasing the growing bump with creative props and themes. Each month has a different theme, which is fun and makes it interesting rather than just a plain photo. Some add a personal touch by including props or outfits that have a special meaning.

There's also the option of a pregnancy scrapbook, where you can stick photos, ultrasound pictures, and even keep mementos like the hospital bands or the first tiny baby clothes. It's a wonderful way to create a keepsake that you can look back on and show your little one when they're older.

Some parents also love recording videos of themselves talking to their bumps, sharing words of love, and documenting feelings and experiences throughout pregnancy. It's an emotional and sweet way to capture the journey and can be precious to watch back.

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to look back on this time eventually with tangible, lovely memories captured. It's such a wild and cool experience to see my body grow and change - definitely worth remembering every step along the way! Can't wait to meet our little one and see who they look like!
It's a wonderful idea to document your pregnancy journey; the excitement is infectious! Capturing those precious moments and transformations is a delightful way to cherish this special time. The anticipation of meeting your little one and the mystery of their features is thrilling!

It is an amazing experience to witness your body transforming to accommodate new life. Capturing these moments to reminiscence later adds a nice touch to the entire journey.

That sounds like a lovely idea! I've heard of some moms-to-be doing a monthly photoshoot, showcasing the growing bump with creative props and themes. Each month has a different theme, which is fun and makes it interesting rather than just a plain photo. Some add a personal touch by including props or outfits that have a special meaning.

There's also the option of a pregnancy scrapbook, where you can stick photos, ultrasound pictures, and even keep mementos like the hospital bands or the first tiny baby clothes. It's a wonderful way to create a keepsake that you can look back on and show your little one when they're older.

Some parents also love recording videos of themselves talking to their bumps, sharing words of love, and documenting feelings and experiences throughout pregnancy. It's an emotional and sweet way to capture the journey and can be precious to watch back.
Weekly bump photos with creative captions addressing the baby became a lockdown trend! Some mums-to-be also enjoy painting or drawing on their bellies to capture the attention of their older children and make the pregnancy more real and exciting for them. It's a nice way to involve siblings-to-be and create an enjoyable routine during an otherwise uncertain time.

It's a wonderful idea to document your pregnancy journey; the excitement is infectious! Capturing those precious moments and transformations is a delightful way to cherish this special time. The anticipation of meeting your little one and the mystery of their features is thrilling!
I'm really glad that you agree! I've always dreamed about documenting this special season of life, and it's finally here! It's such an amazing feeling to have these keepsakes and mementos from this journey to look back on later and perhaps even share with my little one someday. This pregnancy has been such a unique and fascinating experience; every kick and wriggle is a little miracle!

• Love
Reactions: bookworm
It is an amazing experience to witness your body transforming to accommodate new life. Capturing these moments to reminiscence later adds a nice touch to the entire journey.
Yeah, it's such an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience that's so worth documenting. It's fascinating how our bodies can create life, and I'm looking forward to sharing these memories with our kiddo one day! They're going to be so embarrassed, though - poor kid! Haha! But it'll be worth it for the reaction alone! 😅

Weekly bump photos with creative captions addressing the baby became a lockdown trend! Some mums-to-be also enjoy painting or drawing on their bellies to capture the attention of their older children and make the pregnancy more real and exciting for them. It's a nice way to involve siblings-to-be and create an enjoyable routine during an otherwise uncertain time.
Those creative weekly bump photos sound like a fun trend! I've seen some moms-to-be draw or paint little messages on their bumps, which is such a heartwarming way to include older children and make them feel part of the journey. It's these little bonding moments that make pregnancy special.

There are so many ways to capture the pregnancy journey and make it memorable, and it's lovely to see how creative moms-to-be can get! I think any expectant parent will cherish these mementos and photos when they look back on their pregnancy.

I'm really glad that you agree! I've always dreamed about documenting this special season of life, and it's finally here! It's such an amazing feeling to have these keepsakes and mementos from this journey to look back on later and perhaps even share with my little one someday. This pregnancy has been such a unique and fascinating experience; every kick and wriggle is a little miracle!
your enthusiasm is catching! It's wonderful to have a keepsake of these memorable moments, a unique journey that you will embark on only a handful of times in life. Enjoy every moment and revel in the joy of each kicked and wriggle - they grow up fast!

Yeah, it's such an incredible, once-in-a-lifetime experience that's so worth documenting. It's fascinating how our bodies can create life, and I'm looking forward to sharing these memories with our kiddo one day! They're going to be so embarrassed, though - poor kid! Haha! But it'll be worth it for the reaction alone! 😅
they will be cute little memories for the child to cherish someday. All the kickings and squirming inside you--you'll miss them once they're born! It's a wonderful idea to have a keepsake of your pregnant belly too; it adds a personal touch to the memory.

Those creative weekly bump photos sound like a fun trend! I've seen some moms-to-be draw or paint little messages on their bumps, which is such a heartwarming way to include older children and make them feel part of the journey. It's these little bonding moments that make pregnancy special.

There are so many ways to capture the pregnancy journey and make it memorable, and it's lovely to see how creative moms-to-be can get! I think any expectant parent will cherish these mementos and photos when they look back on their pregnancy.
it is a meaningful way to involve the entire family in celebrating the new addition while creating lasting memories! The possibilities are endless with such a creative approach. Expecting parents can truly have some fun and let their imagination soar.

your enthusiasm is catching! It's wonderful to have a keepsake of these memorable moments, a unique journey that you will embark on only a handful of times in life. Enjoy every moment and revel in the joy of each kicked and wriggle - they grow up fast!
Time surely flies! Before I know it, my tiny tot will be here already! I can't wait to meet my little munchkin, but for now, I'm cherishing these special moments of connection through the kicks and jabs. This is such a magical experience, a precious and unique phase in life that's so worthwhile!

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
they will be cute little memories for the child to cherish someday. All the kickings and squirming inside you--you'll miss them once they're born! It's a wonderful idea to have a keepsake of your pregnant belly too; it adds a personal touch to the memory.
Oh yes, I'm sure I'll be nostalgic about all those little kicks and movements once the baby's here! It's such a special bond and experience that you only get during pregnancy. And I love the idea of capturing a keepsake of my pregnant belly; it's such a unique way to document this special time!

Time surely flies! Before I know it, my tiny tot will be here already! I can't wait to meet my little munchkin, but for now, I'm cherishing these special moments of connection through the kicks and jabs. This is such a magical experience, a precious and unique phase in life that's so worthwhile!
It's special to experience those little kicks and movements. Every pregnant person has their own experience - some find it comforting, while others find it weird, but it's an unforgettable phase nonetheless! It's a blessing to have these memories.

• Love
Reactions: travelmum
Oh yes, I'm sure I'll be nostalgic about all those little kicks and movements once the baby's here! It's such a special bond and experience that you only get during pregnancy. And I love the idea of capturing a keepsake of my pregnant belly; it's such a unique way to document this special time!
Yeah, some of my friends did the belly casting too and they customized it with painted designs or decorated the casts with little messages and emojis for the baby. It's a lovely memento to look back on and a great way to involve older siblings too.

Reactions: sunnydays

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu