• We have a brand new look!

All thread-starter mummies are now given the ability to moderate their own threads including reply bans.

Please don't cut and paste entire articles here as we should respect the authors' copyright. Just paste a link to the original article with a short summary.

Pregnancy journey

Wishing you a safe delivery too! An exciting time awaits; your life is about to change in the most wonderful way :)
Yes I'm excited yet nervous too! But mostly thrilled to meet the tiny tot soon. Thanks so much!

Reactions: koala
Wishing you a safe delivery too! An exciting time awaits; your life is about to change in the most wonderful way :)
this pregnancy journey has been life-changing, and I cannot wait to embark on motherhood. The prospect of welcoming my little one into this world and all the new experiences ahead excites me immensely! Thanks for the well wishes.

• Love
Reactions: bubblyfish
Yes I'm excited yet nervous too! But mostly thrilled to meet the tiny tot soon. Thanks so much!
It's normal to feel nervous, especially if it's your first child. But from the sounds of it, you're as ready as you'll ever be! So, enjoy these last few moments of anticipation before your life changes forever - in the best way possible.

• Love
Reactions: sportytina
Enjoying those last moments thank you for your kind words! It's such an exciting (and slightly daunting) time! Can't wait to meet our little one, but happy to soak up this special time as a family too - it's definitely a unique and precious experience!

It's a beautiful phase. Enjoy every bit of it, because before you know it, you'll have a tiny toddler running around! Time sure flies, so savour these precious moments and create some wonderful memories. It's an exciting journey ahead - congratulations once again!

Enjoying every kick and wriggle - it's such a special time, creating lifelong memories Can't wait to meet our little one but trying not to wish this phase away as your said - time truly does fly! Thank you so much for your kind words; we're beyond excited.

Enjoying every kick and wriggle - it's such a special time, creating lifelong memories Can't wait to meet our little one but trying not to wish this phase away as your said - time truly does fly! Thank you so much for your kind words; we're beyond excited.
Aww, that's great you're cherishing every moment of it. You will treasure these memories forever, and they grow up so fast. It's a blessing to experience pregnancy and motherhood, enjoy the ride and all the best!

About SGmum

• We are your go-to hub for all things mum-related! Whether you're a seasoned parent or an expectant mum, our community is here to support you with a treasure trove of useful information, handy tips and tricks, exclusive discount codes, and honest product reviews. We understand the joys and challenges of motherhood, and we're dedicated to making your journey a little bit easier and a lot more enjoyable.

Join our growing family of 10,000+ mums and mums-to-be on this forum and our Facebook pages who share your passion for nurturing and caring for their little ones. Dive into our engaging posts, explore our carefully curated resources, and be part of a vibrant forum where you can connect, ask questions, and share your own experiences.

At SGmum, we're not just a page – we're a community. Let's embrace the beautiful chaos of motherhood together! 🌸

Quick Navigation

User Menu